By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSX Hype Aftermath thread w/Poll! (Rate your experience)

I thought that PSX this year...

Was outstanding 219 51.41%

Was exceptional 109 25.59%

Was mediocre 28 6.57%

Was boring 17 3.99%

Was bad (troll option you... 12 2.82%

Results 41 9.62%

Total:426

Yo! Life is too real right now. Im hearing that MVC wont have X-Men in it....Like bruh, FUCK OFF with that. Otherwise. Sony is laughing. Kojima is laughing. Gamers are laughing. We all laughing. Muahahahahahaa

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network
Intrinsic said:
Haha, when people give things like this a 5/10 and stuff and cute reasons like Indies, stuff we already knew about (even if these were rumors), remasters and only 2 or three new stuff.

I really can't help but wonder, what would have made it a 9/10 or 10/10 in their book?

Then nintendo makes a conference and shows a little more of the same game they have been showing for the past 2 years everyone goes batshit crazy.

Haha this post is so true! People will always complain and whine in the internet. 

No new game announcements => People complain and say that this is boring
New game announcements => People complain and say that they shouldn't announce new games when they still have 2-3 years in development
New game announcements + release in the same year => People complain that the game is released unfinished 

Dr.Vita said:

Haha this post is so true! People will always complain and whine in the internet. 

No new game announcements => People complain and say that this is boring
New game announcements => People complain and say that they shouldn't announce new games when they still have 2-3 years in development
New game announcements + release in the same year => People complain that the game is released unfinished 

I just find it all really wierd. 

like take the Switch for instance, the only game they have been harping about is Zelda, and that conversation has been going on for almost 3yrs now. A new console that is due out in under 3months and has been soft announced since 2013 (3yrs ago) has only one game that it's riding on. Nintendo "proudly" dedicated an entire E3 to that one game. And some people will look at that and call that a great showing from Nintendo. 

MS... this is just as bad, isn't it funny that all the games we are getting from MS (outside their yearly Forza games) are basically all games that we all knew were coming or were announced since way back in 2013/2014? People will be shocked if they actually tried to compile a list of announced first party or exclusive games for the XB1 over the past 2 years. 

Idk, I'm just really curious, if anyone can look at the vast variety of consistent new releases Sony announces and in whatever capacity they do so and call it a poor or average showing, I would really like to hear what they think about what MS and Nintendo has done. 

Great for Sony fans i imagine, font think they could ask for too much more. Honestly it looked like a solid line up, even if uncharted and TLOU don't really tickle my fancy personally.
However knack 2... Really! Did sony mistake the fact it became a sarcastic meme on the internet for actual interest?

Blob said:
Great for Sony fans i imagine, font think they could ask for too much more. Honestly it looked like a solid line up, even if uncharted and TLOU don't really tickle my fancy personally.
However knack 2... Really! Did sony mistake the fact it became a sarcastic meme on the internet for actual interest?

That or you know, the sales numbers. Despite people taking shots at it every chance they get it did sell quite well.

Around the Network

psvr content was dissapointing

0815user said:

ps. nothing wrong with a wipeout hp remaster but without vr indication i can't get exited at the moment.

Well it also makes a new Wipeout very likely.

Thats how sony handled it often. Remaster prev game while the successor need time. 

Im not sure if VR fits on remastered though or the games need to be made from scratch. Its not just make the game run in vr but also motion sickness and such.

ktay95 said:
Blob said:

That or you know, the sales numbers. Despite people taking shots at it every chance they get it did sell quite well.

Yeah I can see that logic, but it was definitely inflated by it being a launch title/given away in Japan. 

Hopefully they make something of 2, because I'd love to see sony have a bit more confidence in making platformers again (ape escape 4 please)

This was better than everything shown at E3 by everyone. Which is rather depressing.

PSX 2016 = E3 2016... same level, same emotions... OMG The last of us WTH! Never never and ever stop Naughty.. You are the master have rules this place...

In Sony We Trust!