By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. December bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

I don't see the problem of someone being called a ps fan or xbox fan too.

It's not offensive at all. It's not the same when you say someone is a FANBOY, which is totally different.

Fan = Someone who like something.
Fanboy = Someone who like something a little too much, trying to ignore all errors/mistakes , and bashing opposites games/constructors/compagny/etc.

I'm a fan of Japaneses games for exemple, so logically you can say i'm a Ps fan or even nintendo fan (well, not so much now, lol).

[spoiler]Plz no ban, it's Xmas soon.[/spoiler]

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
Playstation_awaiter said:
No MS pr about how they demolished BF?

I think the last two years, Microsoft released its Black Friday PR on the Thursday after BF. Well today is Thursday and nothing, so far...

Today is far from over, so we should still keep an eye out for any PR. I know that a certain someone will quickly make a thread about it if MS makes a statement

I think that they will wait until the 8.

I think the PS4 took Nov but I am more excited to see what Dec brings and what Sony does with IW if they give it a bundle......I swear Infinity Ward keeps dropping the ball with COD....let's just stick with Treyarch and BOs please lol.

Also I think that the XB1s is going to do great with BF1 because BF1 is a GREAT game....I still think COD will sell better, along with Pokemon and Fifa....I think anyway lol.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Tag!!!

Let's rock... AND RIDE!!!

Time to get in on the thread, taggity tag.

Nov and Dec are looking fascinating.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

Pokemon sun has taken the #1 spot! Ffxv holds that #2 spot though.

Lets go jrpgs

tbone51 said:

Lets go jrpgs

Who said JRPGs were dead in the west!  

Pokemon selling very well and pushing 3DS hardware.  gonna give the console a good send off for sure. 

Really glad to see both Pokémon and Final Fantasy selling so well! Hopefully better (and bigger) JRPGs keep coming!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Kerotan said:
tbone51 said:

Lets go jrpgs

Who said JRPGs were dead in the west!  

Pokemon selling very well and pushing 3DS hardware.  gonna give the console a good send off for sure. 

Yeap, FFXV just released but i think it can hold the top spots with pokemon as long as there are no fire sales of cod/etc. Oh and also i didnt even notice 3ds was in the top spot either. Wtf, it wasnt that high when pokemon released. 

We do kno that all of these are selling extremely well since its over tht top psn card

They discounted Pokemon? Welp, time to sell a billion more copies.