Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. December bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Playstation_awaiter said:
No MS pr about how they demolished BF?

I think the last two years, Microsoft released its Black Friday PR on the Thursday after BF. Well today is Thursday and nothing, so far...

Today is far from over, so we should still keep an eye out for any PR. I know that a certain someone will quickly make a thread about it if MS makes a statement

Around the Network
Kerotan said:

He's an Xbox fan so I'd assume so.  wants xbox to beat PS but I just can't see it happening.  

Ps4 has done one thing consistently this gen and that's winning.  

Ps.  I don't say he's an Xbox fan like it's a bad thing.  just notice he's always cheering it on like I cheer for PlayStation. 

Xbox fan.

Even if you mean nothing bad by it, can we please stop labelling people like this because of views they hold?

Tag

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Carl2291 said:
Kerotan said:

He's an Xbox fan so I'd assume so.  wants xbox to beat PS but I just can't see it happening.  

Ps.  I don't say he's an Xbox fan like it's a bad thing.  just notice he's always cheering it on like I cheer for PlayStation. 

Xbox fan.

Even if you mean nothing bad by it, can we please stop labelling people like this because of views they hold?

He's always cheering it on in sales threads.  if he wasn't a fan of Xbox why would he be celebrating?  as I said didn't mean anything bad by it and you're right he's also a Nintendo fan.  I didn't mention that because it wasn't related to what I was saying. you can be a fan of multiple things.  

In Japanese sales threads he cheers for Nintendo and western sales he cheers for Xbox. just an observation but if we're not allowed discuss it I won't. 

xl-klaudkil said:
raulbalarezo said:

Wow

Holy demm

Insane! 

Around the Network

Well, no update again today for some reason. I wonder if Amazon is going back to the old 3-day delay thing for the monthly & weekly rankings

Carl2291 said:
Kerotan said:

Xbox fan.

Are you serious? Let me see you carry that mentality with other comments. I'm personally going to message you everytime I see somebody say 'sony fan' or 'playstation fan' because not once have I seen you step in when it's said and it's said a lot and in a demeaning manor. Yet you single out Kerotan even when he said it's not a bad thing. 

Tagg

Post with "tagg" should be deleted.....

Pokemon is running the show even without stocks on Amazon.

SWORDF1SH said:
Carl2291 said:

Xbox fan.

Are you serious? Let me see you carry that mentality with other comments. I'm personally going to message you everytime I see somebody say 'sony fan' or 'playstation fan' because not once have I seen you step in when it's said and it's said a lot and in a demeaning manor. Yet you single out Kerotan even when he said it's not a bad thing. 

Well you're definitely right that nobody else gets called out when they call someone a playstation fan but don't worry about it.  whether fair or unfair I don't care and don't mind not talking about it.