By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. December bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Pokemon and FF domination now, so I'm happy : )

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Pokemon and FF domination now, so I'm happy : )

But,but,but jrpgs are dead!!!

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Can't wait to touch Persona 5 and how it performs.

What's your beef ? 

Yay ffxv is now 17 in the yearly.

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
What's your beef ?

Nothing I just think Persona 5 will be better than FFXV since I have seen the harshest french critic gave the maximal score.

We get numbers next week right? Or at least PR.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

TheBlackNaruto said:

Tomorrow we will probably have some Sony's numbers at PlayStation Experience 2016.

TheBlackNaruto said:

We won't get numbers until beginning of January because Aquamarine won't be around :(

We will know which console won from Jeff Grubb. As for PR, we already got some from Microsoft, saying that Xbox One BF sales XBL engagement were "strong". There hasn't been any other PR since then. Contrast that with Microsoft's BF 2015 PR, where they said multiple BF records were broken and hardware sales were "hot".

WebMasterFlex said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Tomorrow we will probably have some Sony's numbers at PlayStation Experience 2016.

I forgot that is tomorrow.....we will see if they give us any numbers.

Aura7541 said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

We won't get numbers until beginning of January because Aquamarine won't be around :(

We will know which console won from Jeff Grubb. As for PR, we already got some from Microsoft, saying that Xbox One BF sales XBL engagement were "strong". There hasn't been any other PR since then. Contrast that with Microsoft's BF 2015 PR, where they said multiple BF records were broken and hardware sales were "hot".

Jan huh geesh....that's a long wait lol. But it is cool Aqua will be back then.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23