By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. December bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Aura7541 said:
TheBlackNaruto said:
We get numbers next week right? Or at least PR.

We won't get numbers until beginning of January because Aquamarine won't be around :(

We will know which console won from Jeff Grubb. As for PR, we already got some from Microsoft, saying that Xbox One BF sales XBL engagement were "strong". There hasn't been any other PR since then. Contrast that with Microsoft's BF 2015 PR, where they said multiple BF records were broken and hardware sales were "hot".

We will have numbers only if something is yoy up, because that will be mentioned and we will be able to deduct the sales by doing maths... ;)

Anyone who is interested in 3DS numbers ( like me ) can be joyful, because 3ds is for sure yoy up and maybe to a great extend...

Around the Network

7 hours since last update

HARDWARE
#04 PS4s UC4 Bundle (same)
#05 N3DSXL Lime (same)
#15 XB1s-500gb Battlefield Bundle (down 2)
#40 XB1s-500gb Minecraft Bundle (up 3)
#47 XB1s-1tb Battflield Bundle (same)
#68 PS4 Pro (up 1)
#77 XB1s-500gb Battlefield Bundle + Card (down 6)
#78 XB1s-1tb Gears Bundle (down 1)
#91 NES Classic (up 2)
#100 N3DS Mario Black (re-entry)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)

#29 PS4 The Last Guardian (down 1)
#98 PS4 The Last Guardian CE Bundle (up 2)

PS4:
2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5
XB1:
5 in the top 100 / 3 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

The PS5 Exists. 

WebMasterFlex said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
What's your beef ?

Nothing I just think Persona 5 will be better than FFXV since I have seen the harshest french critic gave the maximal score.

I love both franchises, FFXV and Persona 5 should make the genre stronger.

so Amazon had PSVR stock for how long this time, a day?

Crappy small shipments that Sony seem to be doing need to be improved

8 hours since last update

HARDWARE
#04 PS4s UC4 Bundle (same)
#05 N3DSXL Lime (same)
#18 XB1s-500gb Battlefield Bundle (down 3)
#42 XB1s-500gb Minecraft Bundle (down 2)
#54 XB1s-1tb Battflield Bundle (down 7)
#67 XB1s-1tb Gears Bundle (up 11)
#77 N3DS Mario Black (up 23)
#84 NES Classic (up 7)
#86 PS4 Pro (down 18)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)

#29 PS4 The Last Guardian (same)
#98 PS4 The Last Guardian CE Bundle (up 2)

PS4:
2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5
XB1:
4 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Final Fantasy 15 PS4 #3
Final Fantasy 15 XB1 #50

Its been like this for a few days basically.
Expecting majority of ff15 sales to be on PS4.

also ps4s #4 and highest xb1 bundle is #24. I think PS4 is winning atm online at amazon.

Why are people still buying Sun/Moon on Amazon when it's out of stock for one week ?

They are too lazy to go in the stores buying it or it's hard to find?

Wonder how long it will be until Sony gets the Pro back on the shelves in a consistant fashion? Glad I have mine. FFXV is so much better on Pro, I would't have wanted it any other way.

It will be very interesting to see if Microsoft and Sony are going to pull the same week of Christmas deals they did last year. Another week of the consoles at $249.99 would make this a very solid holiday for the console market. It still blows me away people were getting the two best consumer electronics devices on the market for as low as $212. Console market is absolutly destroying the PC market in value, power, and versatility. All we need now is the ultra high end console, hopefully Scorpio will deliver the final piece next year.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

The PS4 slim is at the top 5. I wonder what Sony will announce at PS Experience in some hours.

Swordmasterman said:
The PS4 slim is at the top 5. I wonder what Sony will announce at PS Experience in some hours.

cod iw bundle