By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Game Awards: General Discussion & Predictions Thread - Overwatch Wins GOTY

oh hai Kojima.

#FucKonami

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Mercy got screen time!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Guys, are they streaming from CHINA?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Konami roasted TWICE in two years for one screw up.

I am most pleased.

has it just been zelda so far?

Around the Network

A shed a tear for Kojima :'(

Keighley sounds like he's on the brink of hysterical sobbing what is this I don't even

Also, it could have been Zelda. It would be cool if the Hylian royal family was forced to flee, perhaps if the Hero or Zelda that faced Calamity Ganon when he first appeared died, thus making final victory impossible. And so this Zelda is part of the Hylian royal family in exile.

RavenXtra said:
Keighley sounds like he's on the brink of hysterical sobbing what is this I don't even

Yeah, its a bit much.lol

Was that Del Toro?