By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Game Awards: General Discussion & Predictions Thread - Overwatch Wins GOTY

BraLoD said:
LipeJJ said:
I want to see Zelda, as in, the princess! Show us that bitch, please! <3

Mas Zelda nao eh o menino verde?... XP

Por aí... :P na verdade, Zelda é hermafrodita: pode ser o menino verde, a princesa patricinha e o ninja mulher-macho (sheik).

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Wow that's one of the most incredible trailer I've ever seen..

Welp, missed half the trailer because my internet is shitting the bed as I'm typing this...

That Death Stranding trailer was a complete mind fuck. In the best way ever.

Death Stranding: when a second trailer leaves you even more confused than with the reveal trailer. Also, fucking Mads Mikkelsen

Around the Network

Really interested in Death Stranding

Holy crap, Kojima works too fast.And what the hell is the size of that games budget?there is onlz famous actors on that game

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Its looks interesting, Death Stranding. Still don't know what's going on besides the post-apocalyptic setting (?) and supposedly hidden messages.

lol registered losers.

That was, intriguing.

Definitely a lot more curious about the game now.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."