By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ps4 sells over 2 million Consoles on Black Friday week, still one day remaining of tracking.

Not sure on how legitimate this is but the PS4 will definitely sell killer numbers. The PS4 Pro is sold out online on EB(Australia's version of Gamestop) whilst many PS4S bundles have sold out on Target online here too.

Around the Network
Barkley said:
bananaking21 said:
yeah.... no... thats not a reliable source.

Eh it's someone that works for ubisoft so better then nothing I suppose.

But yeah... not that reliable and that he's chalking it up to Watch Dogs 2 is hillarious!

It was the Watch Dogs tweet that convinced me... 

iNathan said:
JRPGfan said:
Does anyone remember what world wide sales where like last year this week?

1.6m for Ps4 WW including Sunday, this lacks data from Today, only tomorrow Sony will have access to it. 

No, you are using VGchartz numbers which are not a source. No one know how much sold PS4 WW last year during BlackFriday week, we just know it sold between 750,000 and 960,000 in USA and that it sold 5.7 million in BlackFriday+December 2015 worldwide.

I am willing to believe two million if we do include Sunday as well...

Who would believe this lol?

Around the Network

If true then this aligns with my theory that Sony stuffed the fuck outta the channels this season. Will be hilarious to see the meltdown on GAF if MS loses BF in the US given that its expected to win.

Ryng_Tolu said:
iNathan said:

1.6m for Ps4 WW including Sunday, this lacks data from Today, only tomorrow Sony will have access to it. 

No, you are using VGchartz numbers which are not a source. No one know how much sold PS4 WW last year during BlackFriday week, we just know it sold between 750,000 and 960,000 in USA and that it sold 5.7 million in BlackFriday+December 2015 worldwide.

Thanks Ryng for clearing that up.

Feel free to create this thread when we get similar numbers from a reliable source.

Until then, this one's staying locked.