By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I was fired tonight

vivster said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Say that you`re Hindu and that it wasn`t a Nazi swastika, but a Hindu one and that by firing you they are discriminating against you. Then sue for millions.

I don't think that will work anymore. The KKK won't have its holy symbol slandered by relating it to some weird Indian cult.

KKK's peak was before NAZI's were even a thing. I want to say in the 20s was when they were at their peak with over 5 million. But that was when their focus was anti catholic - anti jew.

It was not until the 60s version of the clan that they went hardcore against blacks. (they never liked them).  

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network

Best wishes, mate! Hope you find a new job soon!

Holiday Season. Retail stores are desperate for anyone right now. Should be fairly easy to at least snag some temp work. Do it fast tho

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get a new one or get rehired soon.

Why would you allow hime to do that. Okay so the reason why its reprehensible is because you are using the stores property to broadcast a free sppech message, hateful be it.... but thats not your place. The store itself can not speak for itself as it is not a person so you have to be careful not to project you personal views on it. You showed no remorse so obviously this is a message you wanted to send out and you guys used the store as your platform. Put yourself into the owner's shoes. Very disrespectful. So go and get another job, but please respect your own boundries.

Around the Network
LadyJasmine said:
Bandorr said:

You don't seem to have a strong sense of self-preservation. You stood and watched someone 'make' what is known to most as a hate symbol, and then instead of walking away.. helped him take it down.

I assuming he also got fired?

edit: Also when other employers ask why you were fired - please say it was because you were with someone who was bulding a nazi symbol. You will get a lot of jobs that way.

I would more argue that the two guys really are not good covering thier tracks...

I done far worse stuff but as a joke...

From my work experience I found out female collegues are both the most annoying/unlikable and most fun people to work around lol.

There was this girl that was reading the personal mail I was writing behind my back lol... I didn't mind as she was cute/pretty/fun to talk to. She also asked me questions about my sex life on a work chat... No shame, but I like my women that way. :p 

Then there was a woman who called people from the Middle East sand niggers right in front of our team boss (which apparently isn't a problem in this country or that specific company). And lastly, there was this incredibly annoying woman who accused me of things I didn't do and always criticized things I did... Once it got so out of hand I simply called her a bitch, quite loud (never got in trouble for it). She even randomly asked me once when I took my lunch break on a work chat (we never chat with each other as I can't stand her, the question came out of nowhere). Probably to check if I wasn't taking longer breaks than necessary or something lol. Never asked her why she asked it, simply ignored the bitch.

And girls like gossiping about female collegues behind their backs lol.

What are your stories?

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

I'm sorry to hear that, buddy.

Alkibiádēs said:
LadyJasmine said:

I would more argue that the two guys really are not good covering thier tracks...

I done far worse stuff but as a joke...

From my work experience I found out female collegues are both the most annoying/unlikable and most fun people to work around lol.

There was this girl that was reading the personal mail I was writing behind my back lol... I didn't mind as she was cute/pretty/fun to talk to. She also asked me questions about my sex life on a work chat... No shame, but I like my women that way. :p 

Then there was a woman who called people from the Middle East sand niggers right in front of our team boss (which apparently isn't a problem in this country or that specific company). And lastly, there was this incredibly annoying woman who accused me of things I didn't do and always criticized things I did... Once it got so out of hand I simply called her a bitch, quite loud (never got in trouble for it). She even randomly asked me once when I took my lunch break on a work chat (we never chat with each other as I can't stand her, the question came out of nowhere). Probably to check if I wasn't taking longer breaks than necessary or something lol. Never asked her why she asked it, simply ignored the bitch.

And girls like gossiping about female collegues behind their backs lol.

What are your stories?

I called a Jewish Customer (he had the cap) cheap as he wanted his 5 cents returned for the plastic bag fee when he bought a shirt.

The manager called me in, I lied and said he called me a bitch and was not in any trouble.

I learned my lesson in customer relations to never lose my cool. 

if i recall correctly you were the manager right? if thats the case, sry to say it but you had it coming.

why did you choose to do nothing anyway?

DonFerrari said:
Intrinsic said:

This.

I am sorry about your job, but unless there is a part to this you aren't telling us I don't think what you have said are grounds for getting the sack. 

You can't be fired for simply being in the vicinity of some crazy person. 

In court of law witnessing a crime and not reporting it is a crime as well.

but in this case, he is not being accused of commiting a crime, he was fired cause Walmart doesnt want to be associated with this people.