By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I was fired tonight

vivster said:

Just wait until Trump is President. He will bring your job back.

I'm not sure if Spurge and his friend want to move into the White House, though.

Around the Network

I once got detention in high school because I was standing by a student who was digging through the teachers desk. I was standing there because I had a question I needed help with but instead I got blamed for being a part of it by the teacher. The other students stood up for me and I still got detention.

So what he says is possible. Wrong place wrong time.

Insidb said:
vivster said:

Just wait until Trump is President. He will bring your job back.

I'm not sure if Spurge and his friend want to move into the White House, though.

Unless he spent a few millions on Trump's campaign, I doubt that would be possible anyway.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Insidb said:

Unless he spent a few millions on Trump's campaign, I doubt that would be possible anyway.

I dunno. 10 mil gets you the Secretary of Education. I'm sure that $20 and a vote should get you a week in the White House. Trump sure as hell won't be living there.

bunchanumbers said:
vivster said:

I dunno. 10 mil gets you the Secretary of Education. I'm sure that $20 and a vote should get you a week in the White House. Trump sure as hell won't be living there.

Exactly, they can live in the spare rooms that we New Yorkers will pay $1MM/day to keep vacant...

Around the Network
bunchanumbers said:
vivster said:

Spurge, why you hit and run this thread.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

If you get fired for something you 'didn't do', you were a crappy employee anyways and they used the incident to finally get rid of you. If you were a valued employee, you might get a write up or other disciplinary action. Happens all the time...

axumblade said:
JRPGfan said:

This is probably the first action to take, not write about it on vgc.

Anyways sucks to hear that spurgeonryan.

Loseing ones job before the holidays is always a rough thing.

Does walmart have a union?

Furthermore, would a union stand behind a person who is accused of what is considered to be a hate crime?

Its not a crime to work with someone whos not mature, and does something silly like that.

Also getting fired because someone else did something silly.... seems kinda unfair.

Don't they have security cameras where you work? if they do well you know what to do next.

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Ka-pi96 said:

Say that you`re Hindu and that it wasn`t a Nazi swastika, but a Hindu one and that by firing you they are discriminating against you. Then sue for millions.

MILLIONS!