By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft :Strong Demand for Xbox on Black Friday.

walsufnir said:

Tagging for future quotes if Sony doesn't win this month by a huge amount.

It isn't the first time you thread this waters, but now seeing you commiting yourself on the discussion.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

I think PS4Pro dominated november but BF might have been close because of all the deals.

Puppyroach said:
I think PS4Pro dominated november but BF might have been close because of all the deals.

I think this could very well turn out to be accurate.

Replicant said:
hudsoniscool said:
I'd say(I'm sure someone will say how wrong I am) the general consensus is that PS4 should win npd by around 200k. Ya some people will say the gap will be less/ Xbox will win, but for everyone of them there's also people saying PS4 will win by 400k. id rather Xbox win but I don't see that happening. I just hope it's up form last year.

I like this. Some actual numbers.

I think both XB1 and PS4 have done great so far in November and I hope both will be up year over year. But like you, I think PS4 will take November NPD and a gap at 200k+ sounds likely imo due to preorders of PS4 Pro.

I agree with this.

Personally I see there being a 300k gap between PS4 and XB1. You can go look at the NPD prediction thread, and you ll probably come to a consensus much like Hudsoniscool said.

I think as long as they close the gap on those 4 months they lost and then go into december and win that, that means it'll be the best selling console in the USA again and the gap will have increased, for me that is a win.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network
Playstation_awaiter said:
Will be keeping my eyes on Arron Greenburger's twitter, he usually makes comments about winning BF.

I am glad to see it's catching up... 

I run very very fast. Like super fast. I'm not going to tell you how fast, but believe me. I'm fast.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

This is not pre damage control and this is bot boasting a win either.
They might just had a good black Friday?! Nah, way too reasonable. Let's make a dick measuring contest ASAP!

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Looks like humble Microsoft is back. That can only mean one thing!

ArchangelMadzz said:

I run very very fast. Like super fast. I'm not going to tell you how fast, but believe me. I'm fast.

I believe you.

But just that vague statement will have people saying

-You don't run fast.

-I've never seen you run.

-You run fast, but Usain Bolt runs faster.

-You're afraid to tell us how fast you run.

Basically, this thread. All M$ basically said was "There was demand for Xbox". Off of that one statement with virtually no context, we have gone into speculation overdrive. Why not just wait until later when we find out how much demand there actually was-- and how fast you actually run?