By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 dominating Black Friday at my Best Buy

walsufnir said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
6-1 PS4/XBO ? wow

It won't come out as this ☺

Considering this is the guy who is known to be a joker around here, I take this with a pint of salt.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

lol there is gonna be some lies thrown around to downplay the OP :)

I'd rather wait for official numbers to enjoy the ruffled feathers, i hope Sony will rub their win in MS face & their "best selling" false advertisement

User was warned for this post ~ CGI

Raitoningu said:
lol there is gonna be some lies thrown around to downplay the OP :)

I'd rather wait for official numbers to enjoy the ruffled feathers, i hope Sony will rub their win in MS face & their "best selling" false advertisement

Tell us, who is lying. Don't be a coward and tell us who exactly does

I was at Target, Walmart & Best Buy with early openings on Thursday. It looked to me Like the Xbox one was selling better at at Target due to the Target gift card deal. Walmart was the exact opposite with the PS4 selling better with the Walmart gift card. Best Buy was hard to tell. When I was there it looked like more people were buying PS4 games but the stacks for both systems looked about the same. Gamestop was not open on Thanksgiving. I think Microsoft will win NPD but get killed by Sony in global sales. Global sales is by far more important than sales in one or two countries. It's good for us all that both companies are doing well. Let's hope Nintendo does great with the Swich also. Happy gaming everyone!!!

Oh yeah definitely. Sony just need to keep it close in the UK and USA. It's a bonus that they're actually winning. Being close in those 2 markets means global domination.

Around the Network

PS4 slim with uncharted, last of us, R&C, at 249$...... sounds like a good bundle/price.

shikamaru317 said:
celador said:

Isn't Best Buy always skewed in PS4's favour? That's what I read elsewhere

And will you have enough stock for tomorrow?

I've heard that to. Based on my own anecdotal evidence I'd agree with that statement, from what I've seen Xbox shoppers go to Gamestop, Walmart, and Target mostly, whereas Amazon and Best Buy seem to be more favored by PS4 shoppers.

Where were they last gen? PS3 could've used some Black Friday wins.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

twintail said:
KLXVER said:
Poor WiiU...

well... not much to say. Nintendo has just let it die (contrary to what some ppl say support wise).

I guess most of the best games will get a 2nd lease on life with the Switch.

"At Best Buy and there is no Wii U for sale at all. Replaced by Wii versions of Skylanders. I was wondering why I never saw any promos lol" -

Seventizz said:
I was at a Best Buy earlier today and an oblivious customer asked the Sony rep standing by the demo ps4 to get an Xbox One S down from an overhead storage area. The rep sighed and said he can pick one up at the cashier in a manner that he's said that a hundred times already.

Sorry OP - I'm not buying your tale.

I'm also in Chicago and went to three different Best Buys while shopping around. I saw a crap load of PS4 slims and even more PS4 Pros in displlay. I feel the OP is somewhat biased or has a very outlier Best Buy

Sounds about right