By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 dominating Black Friday at my Best Buy

The Best Buy I work at in Chicago is selling out of all the PS4 Uncharted bundles that's listed for 249.99$ and you also get 2 additional games with it Last Of Us and Ratchet & Clank. We also have deals on all Xbox bundles you get 50$ off any of their bundles. But like I said we've been selling mostly the PS4 uncharted bundles and hardly any Xbox bundles and literally zero Wii U bundles.Although I must say we've sold out of all the 3DSs listed for only 99$. I'd say 60% PS4 bundles , 30% 3DS, 10% Xbox bundles 

UPDATE: it's 11:20pm here (we close the store at 1AM) so far a lot of regular PS4 bundles been lost we've lost count. However I should mention that not a lot of people are buying the PS4 pro .. I only saw a few people who bought the Pro with a 4K TV. I'd say probably 80% regular PS4s and 20% PROs (no discounts or promotions for the PRO could possibly be the reason why) we have been selling some Xbox bundles but very few I saw a few Battlefield 1 Xbox bundles and a few Gears bundles. Still not a single Wii U's. We are completely sold out of all the 3DS 99$ bundles but unfortunately we had about 20 units at my store.  So far I'd say we've sold 70% PS4s 20% Xboxs and 10% 3DSs.. probably even more 3DSs but they ran out too fast :(

I trust no one, not even myself.

Around the Network

Poor WiiU...

6-1 PS4/XBO ? wow

Does Xbone get 2 free games too?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Isn't Best Buy always skewed in PS4's favour? That's what I read elsewhere

And will you have enough stock for tomorrow?

Around the Network
celador said:

Really.....? Link? 

LivingMetal said:
celador said:

Really.....? Link? 

Sorry, I wouldn't be able to find it now. It was a few employees from some Amercian stores talking in a neogaf NPD thread a while ago

FattyDingDong said:

The Best Buy I work at in Chicago is selling out of all the PS4 Uncharted bundles that's listed for 249.99$ and you also get 2 additional games with it Last Of Us and Ratchet & Clank. We also have deals on all Xbox bundles you get 50$ off any of their bundles. But like I said we've been selling mostly the PS4 uncharted bundles and hardly any Xbox bundles and literally zero Wii U bundles.Although I must say we've sold out of all the 3DSs listed for only 99$. I'd say 60% PS4 bundles , 30% 3DS, 10% Xbox bundles 

Could you reveal us how many 99$  NEW 3DS units did you had?

The same is happening in my walmart due to the $30 gift card aside of the price cut.

how many pros?