By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Radek said:
Mafioso said:

It will be the best suited cosole for the task at hand, and have more native 4K gaming content. Am i not supposed to be looking forward to it? It will be better than upscaling from half the pixels....

Of course it will be better, but I wouldn't call it a proper 4K console either, as most multiplats will not be.

DOOM developer today said that 4K is absolute waste of power when so much else could be done with 6 Tflops.

It was the lead developer for doom, but he said that months ago. For some reason it got recirculated recently

Around the Network

First it's "Highest quality pixels" now "really true 4K" lol.

FIT_Gamer said:

Somehow I missed that one.

I bet Greenberg means Scorpio will deliver True 4K dynamic resolution.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

LivingMetal said:
FIT_Gamer said:

It was in the Scorpio reveal trailer. At 1:39:20 They actually cut that part of the official trailer after all the memes lol. 

Around the Network

So when will we see all these cloud-enhanced Xbox One games that make a faster console unnecessary? Before or after the launch of the Scorpio? ;)

FIT_Gamer said:
LivingMetal said:

It was in the Scorpio reveal trailer. At 1:39:20 They actually cut that part of the official trailer after all the memes lol. 

The people have spoken.

And its not out until next year lol by the time it launches i imagine we won't be far off talking about the ps5

I for one am excited. Can't wait to see the goods. PS4 Pro looks fantastic. I'd love to see what M$ brings to the table. Video games are all about upping the ante. Hell, maybe they'll be able to provide VR videos that aren't blurry. *Shrugs*

think-man said:
And its not out until next year lol by the time it launches i imagine we won't be far off talking about the ps5

So the cycle from ps4p to ps5 will be that short? Good that I chose the base model.