By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Will Trump seriously ban all Muslims, cause apparently he can?

Well....

He will 74 19.07%

He won't seriously do that 205 52.84%

Who the hell knows at thi... 109 28.09%

Total:388

I think not. I think he said these things just to get into office. It's on everybody's minds. Illegal immigrants and muslim immigrants. It's even on my mind. And I can't blame him for exploiting that. I don't think in 4 years, we'll see mass deportation of anybody.

Around the Network
pokoko said:
BeefWellingtonIII said:

It's easy for you to google "Obama banned muslims" and you can decide what source there you want to go with. Just because HuffingtonPost (propaganda that was proven to have colluded with DNC) or CNN (propaganda that was proven to have colluded with DNC) doesn't report it, doesn't mean it isn't true. Look for the facts. Go ahead look. You will try to spin it I'm sure, but that will only prove your biased denial.

I already did.  I found sources that referenced a freeze on anyone entering from Syria.  If that's what you're refering to, then that's just ignorant.  Obviously, that's not the same as "banning muslims" so I'm going to assume you meant something else.  Even a child knows that's a logical fallacy.  So, again, do you have a link that proves what you are saying?

He banned iraqi refugeees and several others from coming into the country.  He banned Muslim based/majority countries from being allowed to enter the United States.   He banned Muslim people from coming into America.  Countries that were known to have Terroristic threats, which were Muslim nations, were banned from entering the United States.   This is exactly what Donald Trump has proposed and it is exactly what Obama has done.   It's funny to see how you want to add the context to it for Obama, but not Trump.  You are clearly biased and not thinking clearly.

Here's another one for you.  Obama banned an Iranian Judge from hearing Immigration Cases regarding immigrants from Iran.   He obviously thought there would be a bias there.   Sounds exactly like when Trump said it would be unfair for a judge with La Raza ties and that very Pro-Mexican to judge his case, knowing how he wants to build the wall.  There would be a bias on the Judge. 

I'm sorry that you only live in a world with one sided stories, but the reality is there are at least two sides.

More than likely. But the real terror won't begin until he uses his deportation force to physically drag every hispanic man, woman, and child from the country. It won't be pretty and I'm sure there will be violence.

bunchanumbers said:
More than likely. But the real terror won't begin until he uses his deportation force to physically drag every hispanic man, woman, and child from the country. It won't be pretty and I'm sure there will be violence.

Yea... thats not gonna happen.  No one is gonna put up with that.  Also, and this is in general, its never good to profit at the expense of others.  What do we hope to gain by displacing millions of families?  

BeefWellingtonIII said:
pokoko said:

I already did.  I found sources that referenced a freeze on anyone entering from Syria.  If that's what you're refering to, then that's just ignorant.  Obviously, that's not the same as "banning muslims" so I'm going to assume you meant something else.  Even a child knows that's a logical fallacy.  So, again, do you have a link that proves what you are saying?

He banned iraqi refugeees and several others from coming into the country.  He banned Muslim based/majority countries from being allowed to enter the United States.   He banned Muslim people from coming into America.  Countries that were known to have Terroristic threats, which were Muslim nations, were banned from entering the United States.   This is exactly what Donald Trump has proposed and it is exactly what Obama has done.   It's funny to see how you want to add the context to it for Obama, but not Trump.  You are clearly biased and not thinking clearly.

Here's another one for you.  Obama banned an Iranian Judge from hearing Immigration Cases regarding immigrants from Iran.   He obviously thought there would be a bias there.   Sounds exactly like when Trump said it would be unfair for a judge with La Raza ties and that very Pro-Mexican to judge his case, knowing how he wants to build the wall.  There would be a bias on the Judge. 

I'm sorry that you only live in a world with one sided stories, but the reality is there are at least two sides.

Link, source, do you not understand English?  

And where have I even mentioned Trump's policy on this one way or another?  What the hell are you even talking about?  You seem to have a problem understanding anything that isn't your own delusion.  Take your own advice, stop being a pawn to a political party.  I won't have a problem with Trump's proposal if religion is one aspect of the screening process, as the Supreme Court already allows that.  Your whining about bias has no foundation when you're the only one exaggerating.

Anyway, you seem to lack the ability to understand logic so I'll give you a little refresher:

All cats are animals, not all animals are cats.

You still following?  Can you puzzle out what that means and how it applies to this?  Or will you claim that logic is biased against you?

Banning Muslims would mean that no Muslims at all are allowed to enter.  You following?  That is not the same as disallowing entry from specific countries in any way, shape, or form, even if the majority of their citizens are Muslim.  Period.

This isn't rocket science, it's basic logic.

Around the Network

We pray that things like this:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/11/01/saudi-student-assaulted-wisconsin-dies-his-injuries/93101338/

are not inspired by the victory of Donald Trump. The country doesn't need this. For our dignity and our safety. Those forces who wish to do us harm abroad will use this to recruit people to attack us. We do not condone the harassment of people based on what race or region they come from. Its not what this country stands for.

Since ONLY American citizens have a right to be here, come here, live here, [or leave here], not 1 single American has a single thing to worry about. Other countries' nationals can start worrying if they want.

Wiibaron said:
Since ONLY American citizens have a right to be here, come here, live here, [or leave here], not 1 single American has a single thing to worry about. Other countries' nationals can start worrying if they want.

Americans do not have anything to worry about, unless they actually care and have empathy for people who are living in other countries.  Many of those are living in a situation where their life is in constant danger, largely because of America's actions.  As long as you don't care about that, then no reason to worry.

Trump's website has actually removed all reference to a muslim ban.  Could be just maintenance, or a sign that like many, he won't follow through on his campaign promises.

Carl2291 said:
I doubt he will ban all muslims, but there's probably going to be a serious change of how the US borders are controlled.

It's not going to be easy to get in illegally.

A bit of a fix, but only to make it clear as this is probably what you meant to begin with.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Wiibaron said:

No.  America has a moral obligation to be sensitive to the needs of immigrants because we are a nation of immigrants... unless you are Native American... and you see how that worked out for the actual Americans.  I know people wont be satisfied with what I just said, but its really worth it to really consider how this country came about.  It started when some immigrants came to North America fleeing their own countries in a similar way that immigrants flee  their own countires and come here.  Imagine what would have happened if Native Amerixcans had the fire power to deport those immigrants.  What would our view of them had been.  Are we afraid that we will wind up like the Native Americans?  This is just a thought experiment.