By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - October 2016 NPD Thread! Software and hardware estimates up!

Shadow1980 said:

I've been busy today. Here's the first batch of charts. I'll have another batch later, but first I have to eat dinner and watch a movie I need to return tonight.

I'll do some LTD charts when I get back.

Yikes the PS4 has been down for the past 5 months. Also been down since September when the PS4S launched. The Slim didnt give the PS4 the boost in sales that Sony probably would have hoped for while the XB1S has made the XB1 up YOY since its release. 

Around the Network

Wow, that Gears 1tb bundle did a lot more than I expected, my predictions would have swapped the BF consoles and the Gears consoles, despite the latter being available for longer.  That being said, the game apparently sold an impressive number of consoles considering how underwhelming its physical sales are. 

This is, in my opinion, the Xbox's best non-holiday month. November is going to be very hard to predict, with the Pro release and the Black Friday sales. I wouldn't be surprised either way, at this point. 

IELTS certificate for sale

We deal and specialize in the production of registered TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL, CELTA/DELTA & other English Language Certificates. Please note that Our IELTS & TOEFL Certificates are Original and registered in the data base and Can be verified.After your order is placed it takes just few days for us to get your details in the system Once your details are imputed in the system it will be in the IELTS or TOEFL web sites/system once for ever and will appear real, legit and verifiable for ever.We can help you to get IELTS and other Certificate without you attending the exams ,The certificate is registered and can be verified online .this certificate for University admission and any immigration use .us to register your scores in any ielts center around the world . All our certificates are original and British Council certified

IELTS is the high-stakes English test for study, migration or work

WE can also help you to get valid Work permits,Driver's license ,second passport and Visas to European ,USA,Canada and Australia etc

if interested contact below for more details :

contact email : ieltscertificate1234@outlook.com

facebook : peter.peddy.9

Wow. Xbone had a much bigger margin that I though. Gears4 sales are weak but I guess it did help and BF1 as well. PS4P must be having big numbers this month that could be the reason for PS4 numbers for past few months. PS4S  Uncharted bundle with130K is good. I wonder if the older model PS4 are sold out completely ?

Someone tallied up the 2016 lead from all the NPDs so far this year and ps4 has a healthy lead. If it can take November by a healthy margin it will be an easy victory in 2016 USA. great news for Sony.

Around the Network
  • "Remember Just Dance? Ubisoft released Just Dance 2017 at Oct 2016 NPD USA Retail SW and it sold poorly at <30K (even The Division sold more)"

Just dance is dead?

Fucking Ubisoft should just make a KPOP Just Dance! That would sell crazy! Especially how they even made a Yokai Watch Just Dance XD

Pocky Lover Boy! 

So, less than 100K is destroying, now? The PS4 must have obliterated it those months it was 100K+ ahead. Also weird how it's destroying, yet behind by 400K for the year in just the US. Nov is going to be fun.

thismeintiel said:
So, less than 100K is destroying, now? The PS4 must have obliterated it those months it was 100K+ ahead. Also weird how it's destroying, yet behind by 400K for the year in just the US. Nov is going to be fun.

It's 200k.

source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=225252400&postcount=755

walsufnir said:
thismeintiel said:

It's 200k.

Meant to post this here.

Well, Intrinsic has all the numbers in his thread and they add up to a 400K lead. Unless he messed up, or Welfare posts all the numbers so far, I'm going with 400K.

thismeintiel said:

Yeah i'd say november will prob be the only month ps4 will beet out xbox one s cos of launch and pre-orders of the pro and then after that it will be back to business as usaul - since xone s relaese. The One s is really appealling to the budget minded consumer because of its attractivley added 4k hdr features at a budget price. Sony really should have added these features to the ps4 slim. That was a mistake that is allowing MS to turn the tide in the U.S, and U.K at least.

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70