By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Hasn't even been an hour and I noticed a worrying observation

What I am more interested in is how this will effect the GOP. I worry that the GOP will now ignore minorities and completely focus on the white vote.

Around the Network

No joke. There will be a spike in lynchings in the next few years. Trump just showed that White Power is still a thing. And it will be exploited. It will be like the civil rights era again.

Yeah, racism and sexism against white men is strong on twitter at the moment.

forest-spirit said:
Namecalling and general rudeness has been the main theme of this election, and Trump is the anti-PC/SJW hero so I guess a rise in non-PC language/behaviour is to be expected?

So does that mean I can go back to wishing people merry xmas?

On the bright side, let's hope this means Internet will be more open with black, tasteless humour. That one always cracks me up.

Around the Network

All of you negative nancys need to stop the fear mongering. It's going to be okay.

Lawlight said:
forest-spirit said:
Namecalling and general rudeness has been the main theme of this election, and Trump is the anti-PC/SJW hero so I guess a rise in non-PC language/behaviour is to be expected?

So does that mean I can go back to wishing people merry xmas?

No, because's it's Christmas, who says 'xmas'?

Hmm, pie.

Just one word for the US for appointing a clownish reality Tv character as their President: FAIL!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Election was rigged but I still beat crooked Hillary: SAD!

There is a real rift on the social left where extreme SJW types have managed to go so crazy they pushed natural allies away. For me it's really not a surprise, but it might be a reality check that was due for quite some time to the SJW tumbler types.

Time to get some sanity back on the left.