By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My PS4 Pro Arrived 3 DAYS EARLY! Impressions is up!

Captain_Yuri said:
outlawauron said:
I'm sure you'd like Oneechanbara, Senran Kagura: Estival Versus, Dead or Alive Extreme 3, GalGun Double Peace, Nights of Azure, Omega Quintet, and Akiba's Trip.

You know me well m8

Hey, they all available now in English. Enjoy yaself.

Get PS VR and get Summer Lesson too.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
craighopkins said:
Test out Bloodborne for us with the ps4 pro

Bloodborne runs fine loll. I am currently testing Infamous SS since that has improvements

Ican just imagine how beautiful it will look with all the neon and all the particle effects. 

How you finding the game itself? it may not be as good as Infamous 2, but it's stillwater very fun game. i love the graffiti missions and the use of the DS4 speaker. 

does any game record in 1080p now with the share button? try out none pro titles

Ruler said:
does any game record in 1080p now with the share button? try out none pro titles

I only have two games but BloodBorne seems to record at 1080p and it doesn't have any ps4 pro patch

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Looks awesome! I will probably not get one till 2018, but I am happy for you. Make a thread about the improvements.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
Ruler said:

From what I understand the chipset which is in the pro model just handles the video natively at 1080p it doesn't require that the games be patched to record like that, in the same way it can produce 4k screenshots.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
Ruler said:

From what I understand the chipset which is in the pro model just handles the video natively at 1080p it doesn't require that the games be patched to record like that, in the same way it can produce 4k screenshots.

i have read the oppsoite in what sony said, you require PS4 Pro patches they said

Ruler said:
Ganoncrotch said:

i have read the oppsoite in what sony said, you require PS4 Pro patches they said

I believe the systems Share functionalities are seperate from the individual games. So, the Pro should be able to take a 1080p screenshot or video from any 1080p game.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

should have sold it on ebay and tripled your money. someone would pay it as they cant wait lol. local pickup only

It looks like you mostly like Japanese games, so Senran Kagura, EDF, World of Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest Builders and such are very good suggestions (I'm currently playing World of FF and loving it), but if you're at all interested in horror games, there's a sale that lasts tomorrow where you can pick up two of my favorite games this gen, Until Dawn and Alien Isolation, for pretty cheap (I know they're $19 combined in the US, though likely more in Canada). Otherwise, as to Pro Enhanced games, I would definitely recommend Rise of the Tomb Raider, Ratchet & Clank, Infamous First Light (I liked it even better than Second Son) or Uncharted 4.