By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My PS4 Pro Arrived 3 DAYS EARLY! Impressions is up!

Holy poop, you got it!

Did you own a PS4 or are you new to it?

I'll suggest the obvious:

Bloodborne - No Pro patch
Infamous SS
Ratchet & Clank
UC4

Around the Network
Fei-Hung said:
Holy poop, you got it!

Infamous SS
Ratchet & Clank
UC4

I am new to it! And I got BloodBorne today!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Oh, very nice Capt! Love the PSN id, nice throwback to your old id here. Will add once I've finished sending out invoices :

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Cartmanbrah said:
Lol I've had it for about a week. Saw it at Walmart and decided to buy it. Don't ask for pics for proof because I am not home ATM. I am a truck driver so I won't be home for a while.

I see no reason not to believe this, Also I got a Nintendo Switch myself, was just passing by the local gamestop and seen it for sale, Don't ask for pics for proof because I'm not at home right now, I know the switch is portable but I'm actually in space right now, since I'm a Shuttle Pilot and I won't be home for a while.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Captain_Yuri said:
Fei-Hung said:
Holy poop, you got it!

Infamous SS
Ratchet & Clank
UC4

I am new to it! And I got BloodBorne today!

Bloodborne is beastly. I love gothic themes and design and this game ticks all those boxes. 

I would Say Destiny collection if you like action rpgs, this is probably the best there is. 

If you Like Japanese games, get Gravity Rush remastered. it's must buy some it's dirt cheap.

Dragon Quest Builders is awesome. 

And if you like racing games, Drive Club is a no brainer. 

Around the Network
Ganoncrotch said:
Oh, very nice Capt! Love the PSN id, nice throwback to your old id here. Will add once I've finished sending out invoices :<

Thanks! Specially for answering my questions that I had about the different topics!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Ganoncrotch said:
Cartmanbrah said:
Lol I've had it for about a week. Saw it at Walmart and decided to buy it. Don't ask for pics for proof because I am not home ATM. I am a truck driver so I won't be home for a while.

I see no reason not to believe this, Also I got a Nintendo Switch myself, was just passing by the local gamestop and seen it for sale, Don't ask for pics for proof because I'm not at home right now, I know the switch is portable but I'm actually in space right now, since I'm a Shuttle Pilot and I won't be home for a while.

I can care less if you believe me or not. I don't got to prove it to you or anyone else. If I could I would just to shut you up but sadly I can't.

I am glad I was able to get one early :) 

Haters gonna hate...

Cartmanbrah said:
Ganoncrotch said:

I can care less if you believe me or not. I don't got to prove it to you or anyone else. If I could I would just to shut you up but sadly I can't.

I am glad I was able to get one early :) 

Haters gonna hate...

As I said, I see no reason to not believe you! Nor should you have any reason to think I'm lying, I wrote it on the internet, this means it is correct.

Test out Bloodborne for us with the ps4 pro

craighopkins said:
Test out Bloodborne for us with the ps4 pro

Bloodborne runs fine loll. I am currently testing Infamous SS since that has improvements