By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is this site anti-Hilary?

PwerlvlAmy said:
majority of people I run into,online and offline are anti-hillary really

Look at the rallies, there are like 200 hundred people in Hillary´s and like 15 thousand in Trump´s. Hillary mostly has trendis, SJWs and people that believe the MSM which belongs literaly to George Soros. There are good people that believe in her and want the Democrats in power, but they are not seeying who is really running this race in the Democrats side: Soros.

She was chosen because nobody has more skeletons in the closet than her, she is easy to control.

He funds Black Lives Matters, the riots and the red media in Brazil (official tax declared donations).

In a interview he was very clear that his cross-arrows are now in the USA. We must stop this mad man at all costs.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

No problem as long as the 'site' is regular people opining and not the 'corporation' trying to influence minds. It is the very definition of democracy.

LadyJasmine said:
This site is mostly full of white males and white males are not Hillary biggest support group.

Eh. NeoGAF is also mostly full of white males, but they are the biggest Hilary worshippers I've ever seen.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

WagnerPaiva said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
majority of people I run into,online and offline are anti-hillary really

Look at the rallies, there are like 200 hundred people in Hillary´s and like 15 thousand in Trump´s. Hillary mostly has trendis, SJWs and people that believe the MSM which belongs literaly to George Soros. There are good people that believe in her and want the Democrats in power, but they are not seeying who is really running this race in the Democrats side: Soros.

She was chosen because nobody has more skeletons in the closet than her, she is easy to control.

He funds Black Lives Matters, the riots and the red media in Brazil (official tax declared donations).

In a interview he was very clear that his cross-arrows are now in the USA. We must stop this mad man at all costs.

Its all ready set in stone. Either way Soros wins

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
WagnerPaiva said:

The day is coming when this jerk will realize that he is no god.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:

We are Russian agents. We post anti-Hillary or they send us to Gulag =(

To all my anti Hillary buddies, here is a link to the 72h live Infowars transmission before the election:

Did you just unironically link Alex Jones? ...

I LOVE ICELAND!

WagnerPaiva said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

The day is not anytime soon. If trump wins, you know damn well they arent letting him get into power lol

Hillary is a shoe in,the machine behind her is too strong really 

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Bandorr said:
KungKras said:

Did you just unironically link Alex Jones? ...

Wagner may be among the largest conspiracy fans on this site. He will link to anything from breitbart, to alex jones, to any random video he finds on youtube.

If he takes Alex Jones seriously then he needs help with his mental health.

I LOVE ICELAND!

PwerlvlAmy said:
WagnerPaiva said:

The day is not anytime soon. If trump wins, you know damn well they arent letting him get into power lol

Hillary is a shoe in,the machine behind her is too strong really 

If Trump loses it will be because he was dumb enough to piss off Hispanics right off the bat. 

This is on him. Hispanic turn out in Florida early voting is through the roof for example, if he loses Florida ... that map for him winning becomes very thin.

The idea that Trump wouldn't cave to big money lobbying is laughable to me too, dude has no principals whatsoever and is a walking, talking Wall Street mascot, who's tax plan is to gift mega-rich people huge tax breaks (something he does not dispute either). 

Bandorr said:
KungKras said:

If he takes Alex Jones seriously then he needs help with his mental health.

As so many other people it seems. There are quite a few that seem to take Alex Jones as gospel. The less credible you are, the more they seem to believe you.

I assume it is the drive to want to be "in" on the new thing before others are. So you start by believing weird conspiracies so you can say "HA I knew it before anyone". Rather frightening indeed.

Yeah it's pretty scary.

I mean who knows what kind of violence his rants could inspire in his crazy audience.

I LOVE ICELAND!