By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Battle of the candy: Which one is the king?

Tagged games:

Your favorite candy.

Twix. 23 20.35%

Snickers. 32 28.32%

Kit Kat. 23 20.35%

5Star. 0 0%

3 Musketeers. 1 0.88%

Other. 34 30.09%

Total:113

Battle of the candy: Which one is the king?

Chocolate based candy are delicious, I guess we can all agree with that. But, which one makes you go crazy for a sugar fix?

I will put my favorites here and we will make a pool. If you guys have a favorite that I did not include, tell me the name and I will look for a picture and description. I will update the ranking till we find the supreme king of all candy.

Here we go.

Edit: I added many candy bars you guys suggested, they all look delicious, some of them I tasted myself. SNICKERS is in the lead, Kit Kat is 2nd and TWIX fell to 3rd place.

- TWIX. Twix is a chocolate bar made by Mars, Inc., consisting of biscuit applied with other confectionery toppings and coatings (most frequently caramel and milk chocolate).[1] Twix bars are packaged in pairs, although smaller single bars are available.

- KIT KAT. Kit Kat is a chocolate-covered wafer biscuit bar confection created by Rowntree's of York, England, and is now produced globally by Nestlé, which acquired Rowntree in 1988

- 5STAR. The Cadbury 5Star  is a mouth watering combination of Cadbury chocolate , sure to tantalize your taste buds. This new chocolate bar consists of chewy golden caramel, which is wrapped around soft chocolate cream centre and crunchy biscuit bits.

- Snickers. Snickers is a brand name chocolate bar made by the American company Mars, Incorporated. Consisting of nougat topped with caramel and peanuts, enrobed in milk chocolate.

- 3 Musketeers. 3 Musketeers is a candy bar made in the United States and Canada by Mars, Incorporated. It is a chocolate-covered fluffy whipped chocolate bar.

Late aditions:

- Coffee Crisp. Coffee Crisp is a chocolate bar made in Canada. It consists of alternating layers of vanilla wafer and a foamed coffee-flavoured soft candy, covered with a milk chocolate outer layer.

- LION bar: The Lion Bar was originally designed by Lionel Bart, Experimental Confectioner, at a factory inFawdon, Tyneside, England.[citation needed]

It consists of a filled wafercaramel (32%) and crisp cereal (26%) covered in milk chocolate(42%)

- Milk Way bar: The Milky Way bar is a chocolate-covered candy bar manufactured and distributed by the Mars confectionery company. The American version of the Milky Way bar is made of chocolate-malt nougat topped with caramel and covered with milk chocolate and sold as the Mars bar everywhere else. The global Milky Way is a different chocolate candy bar similar to the American 3 Musketeers (chocolate bar).

- Ferrero Rocher: Ferrero Rocher is a premium, spherical chocolate sweet produced by the Italian chocolatier Ferrero SpA

- MARS bar. Mars is a British chocolate bar. It was first manufactured in 1932 in Slough, Berkshire, in the United Kingdom, and was advertised to the trade as being made with Cadbury's chocolate couverture.

- BOOST bar. Boost is a brand of chocolate bar currently manufactured by Cadbury. The bar is sold in the United Kingdom and South Africa by Cadbury UK and in Australia and New Zealandby Cadbury Australia. The South African variant is called the 5Star and was released in 2016. Its wrapper says that it consists of milk chocolate with a caramel and biscuit filling. The wrapper also states that Boost is "charged with glucose."

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups:  are a popular American candy bar. It is a chocolate cup confection made of milk or dark chocolate-coated peanut butter marketed by The Hershey Company that pioneered the way to the generic peanut butter cup. 

- MOUNDs bar: Mounds is a candy bar made by Hershey's. It consists of a filling made of shredded coconut, which is enrobed in dark chocolate

Ranking so far:

1st - Snickers (24 votes)

3rd - Kit Kat (20 votes)

1st - Twix (19 votes)

4th -LION (3 votes)

4th - Mars (3 votes)

5th  - Ferrero Rocher (2 votes)

6th  - 3 Musketeers (1 votes)

6th  - Reese´s Peanutbutter Cups (1 votes).

6th  -MOUNDs bar (1 votes)

6th  - Milk Way bar (1 votes)

6th - Boost bar (1 votes)

6th - Coffee Crisp (1 votes)

12th - 5Star (0 votes).

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

> Doesn't include Mars.

This thread is disgusting as it is now.

Twix wins easily. Its not even a contest.

Twix, easy

Snickers

Around the Network

Snickers, though Twix is a close second.

Snickers all the way, man.

I also love:

Toms Chocolat Turtles

Marabou Daim

Toblerone

Ferrero Rocher

I find your lack of Mars disturbing. Voting other.....even though I don't really eat chocolate bars anymore.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Reese's Peanutbutter Cups

This is like asking a parent who their favorite child is...

...my favorite child is definitely Twix.