By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Battle of the candy: Which one is the king?

Tagged games:

Your favorite candy.

Twix. 23 20.35%

Snickers. 32 28.32%

Kit Kat. 23 20.35%

5Star. 0 0%

3 Musketeers. 1 0.88%

Other. 34 30.09%

Total:113
Ka-pi96 said:

Lion is maybe the coolest brand in all of food industry.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Around the Network

You might want to combine the Milky Way and Mars since I think your description is essentially saying that they're the same, just using a different name depending on where you live. Anyway, my vote goes there!

Twix is also great, although not as good, and someone mentioned Toblerone, which is also great. The white Toblerone is better though.

Zkuq said:
Milky Way and Mars since I think your description is essentially saying that they're the same, just using a different name depending on where you live.

Milky Way and Mars are two seperate products in EU, and UK is the king of candy.

Kit-Kat wins, hands down, no contest.

Barkley said:
Zkuq said:
Milky Way and Mars since I think your description is essentially saying that they're the same, just using a different name depending on where you live.

Milky Way and Mars are two seperate products in EU, and UK is the king of candy.

Right, same here in Aus but listed in the OP is the same bar twice under 2 different names.

In America a Milky Way is actually a Mars bar. Where as a Milky Way in EU is a totally different bar. Needs to combine the 2 into 1 listing and list the EU Milky Way separately 

Around the Network

Ferrero Rocher. Love that little sht!!!!

Barkley said:
Zkuq said:

I know, I live in Europe... They're separate products here as well. What the OP described as Milky Way is Mars though, and then he went on to list Mars as a separate product anyway, which doesn't make much sense. There shouldn't be two options for the same product just because it has two different names. Also what ktay95 said.

Twix, obviously. With Kit Kat in a close, close second.

Hitschler.

No competition as far as I can see.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Explanation not needed.