By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Battle of the candy: Which one is the king?

Tagged games:

Your favorite candy.

Twix. 23 20.35%

Snickers. 32 28.32%

Kit Kat. 23 20.35%

5Star. 0 0%

3 Musketeers. 1 0.88%

Other. 34 30.09%

Total:113
WagnerPaiva said:
binary solo said:

peanut / almond / coconut slabs and/or scorched almonds

Looks delicious, never saw them for sale here in Brazil. I will get some in a importer to try =)

I'd offer to send a care package, but I'm not sure it wouldn't get eaten before it got to you.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Snickers is leagues above the rest.

snickers

Lion Bar > Snickers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All others.

binary solo said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Looks delicious, never saw them for sale here in Brazil. I will get some in a importer to try =)

I'd offer to send a care package, but I'm not sure it wouldn't get eaten before it got to you.

Lol, thank you so much, but I got a source for this kind of thing =) Ikinda like trying foreing candy. There is a importer near my house that brings in some by demand, from almost any country. Well, at least the more popular stuff. It takes a little while but they get it.

God bless you!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Snickers is just a shite mars bar, these are the best:

Ferrero Rocher + Snickers + Twix

Just about as good as it gets with chocolates.

Bman54 said:
Coffee Crisp and Nestle Crunch are my 2 favourites, those I end up eating more CC because Crunch isn't as available.

Included your vote on Coffee Crip, althought I love Crunch as well. =)

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

COKTOE said:
I find your lack of Mars disturbing. Voting other.....even though I don't really eat chocolate bars anymore.

Fixed. I have a rule of giving only eating a bar of candy every week. Sometimes the extra boost a bar of candy gives is jut what I need to get going =)

Well it's clearly Mars bar.