By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft Developing An Unannounced Title For Nintendo Switch That Will "Surprise" Us!

Yves Guillemont, Chairman and CEO of Ubisoft, has been making some very positive and interesting claims about Nintendo's new console, the Switch.

While we’ve known that Just Dance 2017 is one of the few titles actually confirmed for the Switch, Mr. Guillemont took to Facebook to announce that there is another, unannounced title being worked on by Ubisoft for the Switch which will “surprise you a lot”.

“With the Switch’s unique capacities and design, Nintendo could again redefine the way we play games! The Switch is accessible at its core and will give people the freedom and the pleasure to share more experiences and play anywhere at anytime. The Ubisoft teams developing games for the Switch are inspired by these new possibilities, and I’m really happy that we’re able to continue doing great things with Nintendo. In addition to Just Dance 2017, I think there’s at least one game that will definitely surprise you!”

No one knows what the game is, but only time can tell. What do you guys hope it is?

https://gamerelay.wordpress.com/2016/11/03/ubisoft-developing-a-title-for-nintendo-switch/

Around the Network

ZombiU 2

ZombiU2

Fuck beaten

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Mods, I forgot to select a discussion to put the thread in, so can any of you please move it to the Nintendo Discussion? Thank you!

Another new IP?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

ZombiU2

Fuck beaten

Great minds think alike

Raving Rabbids Ultimate Switch Edition

Zombitch

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

KLXVER said:
ZombiU 2

I honestly don't know how to feel about this. Although I enjoyed the game, it was a bit confusing and irritating navigating around the map. If the unannounced game is an exclusive to Nintendo Switch, then I would not mind. If it is a multiplat, then I don't know what it could be.

KLXVER said:
Captain_Yuri said:

ZombiU2

Fuck beaten

Great minds think alike

True Story

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850