By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Cubs Win! Cubs Win! First time since 1908! The curse is lifted! Parade today at 10am

This will go down as one of those days/moments, where you remember EXACTLY where you were when it happened.

Congratulations to the Cubbies and all their fans out there! You guys were loooong overdue, and you finally did it! So enjoy every, single, minute of it!
- Sincerely, a Giants fan.

Around the Network
Nuvendil said:
So that's another historic sports achievement in 2017. First, Warriors break the win record, then the Cavs not only beat the current win record holder but they do it coming back from 3 to 1, now the Cubs lift the curse. Anyone else want to get in on this year? :P

Vikings finally win the superbowl?!

Soundwave said:
Nuvendil said:
So that's another historic sports achievement in 2016. First, Warriors break the win record, then the Cavs not only beat the current win record holder but they do it coming back from 3 to 1, now the Cubs lift the curse. Anyone else want to get in on this year? :P

Philadelphia 76ers are winning the NBA title? Shrugs. 

Woops, wrote 2017 when I meant 2018.  And the 76ers winning would be in 2017.  I'm pretty sure the big sports events are over though  

No such thing as a curse. Take it from a lifelong Cubs fan. Those Cubs teams that lost weren't good enough.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

So many beards... Cut...

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

Even for someone like me, who doesn't like sports, this is great news. :D

I don't even live in a country that knows a thing about baseball, but I still wanted to watch the game, which was amazing by the way. Congrats to any Cubs fan!

I'm an African dance master who doesn't know anything about baseball and even I watched it!

Nvm that, the All Blacks are playing in town!!

So BTTF2 predicted it only 1 year wrong? Not bad:

http://backtothefuture.wikia.com/wiki/World_Series