By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm feeling the Switch will struggle to sell 10 million units.

“...mark my words, this is bombing harder than the Wii U.”

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

I always get this warm, fuzzy feeling when threads like these come back and I can laugh out how absurd they turned out to be.

I think many people had overrated third party ( especially AAA) support .

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

or more likely, they under-estimated the impact of a semi decent hardware design choice by Nintendo, and the smash hit that was BoTW?
That coupled with nintendo not screwing up their main Mario game like they did on the Wii U.

Honestly thats all Nintendo needs to sell a console.
A good Mario game, and a good zelda game = success (and not be dumb with hardware designs)

Thats was some quite feeling. :)

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

or more likely, they under-estimated the impact of a semi decent hardware design choice by Nintendo, and the smash hit that was BoTW?
That coupled with nintendo not screwing up their main Mario game like they did on the Wii U.

Honestly thats all Nintendo needs to sell a console.
A good Mario game, and a good zelda game = success (and not be dumb with hardware designs)

Oh please...

Dead on arrival.

Dont worry it will soon fall of a cliff and sell negative numbers!!

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I too thought Switch would be a disaster but I didn't make threads on it.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Im glad we found closure for this thread! May he rest in peace!

Pocky Lover Boy!