By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm feeling the Switch will struggle to sell 10 million units.

mZuzek said:
OTBWY said:
Dead on arrival.

The thread, right?

Indeed.

Around the Network

Yep it may struggle to sell 10M in one Quarter at least in 3 of the 4 every year.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

CGI-Quality said:
With all due respect, this will go down in VGC history as one of the worst predictions on the site. Right up there with Gran Turismo 5 and Heavy Rain predictions. :P

What were predictions for those games?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

This was entertaining. I appreciate the necrobump.

This aged well.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Around the Network
DarthMetalliCube said:
This aged well.

Like fine wine.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

OMG have there being any prediction worst then this? I remember quite a lot but this one takes the lead lol

When I saw the headline, I assumed he was talking about this fiscal year, because of the eight million comment that everyone was talking about. Then I get in here and find out that it's a lifetime prediction thread. All I can say is - wow!

I thought Nintendo was nuts too with a $300 price tag. Months after launch, it was selling at $400.

Business is not my strength.

Reminds me of John Lucas's Wii will sell 200 Million. Nintendo fans like them some predictions!