By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xbox One elite or Wii U Mario Maker Bundle

It really depends on if you plan to buy the Switch or the Scorpio at launch.But assuming that you wont buy them at launch, and since you got a PS4 already, go for Wii U.Its library is simply amazing, and will keep you busy for more than 1 year(depending on how much free time you jhave)

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

I have everything currently on the market. For years, I actually liked WiiU more that both PS4 and XB1 but after a lack of support, my love faded. I can't recommend buying what is basically a dead console over no with support. Even the amazing web browser is finally starting to falter.

Wii-U.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Xbox One. The Wii U is finished. Save that money on the Switch.

That's way too much for a Wii U. I'd get the x1 for gears, halo and forza.

Around the Network

Probably you get a used Wii U with a lot of software included for half the price in a few months

Wii U for 300 euros?! Xbox One is a far better deal.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

I would say Wii U, simply because if you own a PS4, getting an Xbox would be more or less giving you an identical experience. Both are chasing the same market, whilst Wii U, for better or worst offers an experience that is completely different from the twins. I own a PS4 and Wii U, and it is a fantastic contrast between the two. Sometimes I need a break from the mature themed games on PS4, and its a refreshing change of pace to play stuff like Mario, Zelda, Smash and Splatoon. Even with Switch coming out a Wii U is a worthy purchase, I shall certainly keep mine side by side with my Switch when I get one.

Bandorr said:
The Wii U.

Great games and little overlap with the ps4.

Pretty much. Unless you are a big fan of Halo, Gears, Forza etc...

Get the Xbox. Xbox will see support for a few more years. Nintendo has all but confirmed Wii U's death. Plus that it will be a pain to track down physical discs at decent prices at this point. Get the Xbox.