By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Here is why you do NOT buy from Amazon.

I love Amazon. I really do. And I just received my copy of Yomawari in the mail, but this is what I found when I opened the package:

I know nothing lasts forever, but when you order a limited edition, you want it in mint or near mint condition because it's what you paid for at full price. I'm still glad I received the good so I'll be doing a pictorial content thread soon. 

Peace. 

Around the Network

Return it then. Get a better one it probably became that way through the mail

Essh, just talk with their customer service and send it back! The reason I buy stuff from amazon is that I have prime + 20% off new games. When I do have issues, I just send it back since amazon pays for the two way shipping.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

And why couldn't that happen when ordering from any other internet shop? What makes this case so special that Amazon has to be avoided?

View on YouTube

wow that looks terrible

Around the Network

Can't see the pic dude.

Was amazon selling the item or athird party via Amazon ?

Edit: nv I can see it now 

Conina said:
And why couldn't that happen when ordering from any other internet shop? What makes this case so special that Amazon has to be avoided?

This is an NIS America product. And trust me, NIS America's packaging is kick ass. I've ordered Limited Editions from them before and they come securely packaged in a study box. I thought I'd save money this time by buying Amazon's Limited Edition which is $10 cheaper because it doesn't come with the tumbler. Maybe I should have went with the tumbler, too. 

I've worked at Amazon before, I didn't do this practice but when I was there people would just toss things into the semi trucks. I mean literally chuck them. Especially around holiday season or peak season as they call it. Some people just have no respect for customer's things.

Fei-Hung said:

Can't see the pic dude.

Was amazon selling the item or athird party via Amazon ?

Edit: nv I can see it now 

Normally, I'd post from my work PC. This is from my phone which is not as user friendly. 

:( That sucks. You hopefully have some recourse in getting a new one, but with the Vita...ahhhh?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."