By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Here is why you do NOT buy from Amazon.

Ouch. I'm a steelbook and kimchi fan (look them up). Nothing hurts more than spending £50 or even more on a bluray and for it to turn up squashed as shit.

Amazon needs better packaging. They are far too cheap. Especially anime sets that come in an artbox. They get squashed too. 

Around the Network

Just called Amazon. They are going to send me a replacement, but they couldn't take a special request of sending it in a box instead of a padded envelope. The guy said that if it were to arrive damaged again, they'd take more action. Why in the hell they couldn't take more action now??? And it doesn't help when the guys is speaking with a very heavy accent.

LivingMetal said:

I love Amazon. I really do. And I just received my copy of Yomawari in the mail, but this is what I found when I opened the package:

I know nothing lasts forever, but when you order a limited edition, you want it in mint or near mint condition because it's what you paid for at full price. I'm still glad I received the good so I'll be doing a pictorial content thread soon. 

Peace. 

there is a way to fix it but not sure if its appropriate for newer boxes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5ToJTIPGvQ

As my dad likes to say, "El que compra barato, paga caro." Essentially, if you go cheaper, you will probably pay more...although it's only $10 but it kinda applies here. That's a shame though, i would definitely get something resent.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

I just received my new copy in the mail yesterday. It was packaged in the same bubble padded envelope, but thankfully is arrived ALMOST all intact. There was a slight crease in both the top and bottom flaps of the box so there was pressure placed on the package. And I do understand that this is the nature of the beast when ordering online with such packaging as mentioned earlier. But I'm fine with this one this time. Now, I'm debating whether or not to pre-order Persona 5 through a brick and mortar store.