By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - DC TV shows - I've been impressed so far.

Arrow wasnt able to keep my attention... didnt make it through season 1.
Supergirl.... I admit Ive watched a few episodes of and its not that bad. Not as good as Smallville was though.

The Flash is amasing, I look forward to watching each and every new episode the day it airs.
If you have to watch just one of these, the Flash is the big one, it feels the most well done out of all of them.

Flash > Legends of Tomorrow > SuperGirl > Arrow.

In my opinion.

Around the Network

Why cant they make half decent movies?

I keep seeing a lot of people say the Marvel TV shows are better... I would agree if they could maintain my interest past four episodes.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

foodfather said:
Arrow is the only good one. Great show in fact.

Flash started off well, but gets silly (but thats because the concept is silly). Gotham is generic. Supergirl is awful and so is that Justice legend thingy.

The thing about SuperGirl is that I cannot stand Felica Lockheart and her character.  But what's kept me interested was the Martian Manhunter spoiler in Fight Club 2.0.  I never knew that Henshaw was Manhunter becuase I was only so far into SuperGirl.  That really perked my interest, and I was told it gets better as the season unfolds.  I'll admit that SuperGirl isn't great, but it's good enough for several reasons such as the future tie-ins with the other DC shows.

I've only been following Gotham, but I've been enjoying it so far. Thinking of giving Supergirl a try.

Around the Network
LadyJasmine said:
Why cant they make half decent movies?

There's this thing called "Jack Snyder."  So we'll see how things go from here.  

Raistline said:

Now if only the DC movies were even 1/10th as good as their shows.

method114 said:
I don't like WBs formula for tv shows so I doubt I'll like any of these. Unless WB changed their forumula of new Villian-defeat- end episode with slight progression of overall bigger story.

So no love for Supernatural then?

Nope can't watch supernatural either. Although I will admit it's not that bad and I even got into it a bit when they were doing the whole thing about that one guy being a demond or something like that. The thing is I was so far behind and the thought of starting from the begining and having to deal with that formula just to get to the good stuff wasn't worth it to me. 

Azuren said:
I keep seeing a lot of people say the Marvel TV shows are better... I would agree if they could maintain my interest past four episodes.

I think they are, but I'm still enjoying the DC ones.  They are certainly aimed at different audiences.

Azuren said:

IMO they are better just by being able to create a new formula and not being so generic. The netflix ones are espicially great because they each have their own style to them. They just come across like real modern tv shows. Not stuff that was written by a writer who wrote episodes for full house.

Arrow was great until roughly halfway into season 3. Been going rapidly downhill since
Flash had a great first season, but quickly gave way to an uninspired, lazily written second season
Legends of Tomorrow lost my interest about 2-3 episodes in
Haven't seen Supergirl, ads were terrible
Gotham has been terrific so far, hopefully it stays that way