By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - DC TV shows - I've been impressed so far.

Faelco said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
I don't think anything has even sniffed Daredevil or Jessica Jones' quality which I think should be in emmy talks. I believe JJ won a Peabody award and Bernthal deserves a nod for his performance. Also Tennant and D'onofrio have already deserved noms for their performances.

Exactly. Too bad Luke Cage isn't on the same level :/

yeah first 7 or so episodes were good but man that last episode was a hot mess

I am Iron Man

Around the Network

Nothing beats the Netflix Marvel Universe. DD, JJ, Luke Cage, Punisher soon with Iron Fist and the Defenders. Holy shit!

Netflix were clever enough to go with a new team instead of clashing with the big movie teams and this is where DC is playing catch up again I think, rushing things and not doing as well.

The biggest crime in the DC series is Constantine. DC could have started a badass set of series with Constantine, Zatanna, Etrigan the Demon, Black Orchid etc with odd Cameos with Batman, but they screwed the pooch.

Constantine was the best DC series with possibly the smallest budget and the greatest potential.

Fei-Hung said:
Nothing beats the Netflix Marvel Universe. DD, JJ, Luke Cage, Punisher soon with Iron Fist and the Defenders. Holy shit!

Netflix were clever enough to go with a new team instead of clashing with the big movie teams and this is where DC is playing catch up again I think, rushing things and not doing as well.

The biggest crime in the DC series is Constantine. DC could have started a badass set of series with Constantine, Zatanna, Etrigan the Demon, Black Orchid etc with odd Cameos with Batman, but they screwed the pooch.

Constantine was the best DC series with possibly the smallest budget and the greatest potential.

man next year could be the best MCU year ever

3 Netflix shows including Sigourney Weaver villain Defenders and the most acclaimed part of DD season 2 getting his own series

Guardians 2 with the same director (didn't work for IM2 but still)

Spiderman Homecoming (potential billion dollar franchise given how well the Sony ones did before the superhero numbers ballooned)

Thor 3 late in the year with probably an epic scale and a fantastically comedic director

Hopefully AoS gets renewed and they have their Fox partnered show coming too

I am Iron Man

I dont know...   I gave up on Flash on the 5th episode or so.  And couldnt get pass the 1st episode of Legends of Tomorrow.

And I watched the scene of SuperGirl and Flash crossover-meeting and that was way too much cheese for my taste.

No mention of john constant time is a crime.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:

I mentioned him. 

Second crime is they are using Matt for the Animated Justice League Dark but not for the live action one. DCU is seriously screwed up. 

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
Fei-Hung said:

man next year could be the best MCU year ever

3 Netflix shows including Sigourney Weaver villain Defenders and the most acclaimed part of DD season 2 getting his own series

Guardians 2 with the same director (didn't work for IM2 but still)

Spiderman Homecoming (potential billion dollar franchise given how well the Sony ones did before the superhero numbers ballooned)

Thor 3 late in the year with probably an epic scale and a fantastically comedic director

Hopefully AoS gets renewed and they have their Fox partnered show coming too

I miss Agent Carter. I really enjoyed that 40's 50's feel and Howard Stark was a badass.

SnakeDrake said:

First episode and last episode or episodes were fine, but the rest was "case of the day" episodes which didn't seem to go anywhere.

Sometimes the show felt like the scenes were cut abruptly in order to cut to commercials.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Looks like I have lots of tv shows to catch up with. Last 5-6 years the medium just exploded with tons of good stuff coming out especially on netflix.

Just watching Walking Dead, at season 6 now.

Yep! I watch Arrow, Flash and Legends of Tomorrow. Haven't seen Supergirl yet.

Arrow had a fantastic first two seasons, hoping this season is a return to form. Flash is great and Legends is pretty good too.

I'm a bit annoyed that Supergirl is crossing over with the others but it doesn't sound like they're going to merge their universes together... I wan't Superman/Supergirl in the Flash/Legends/Arrow universe properly... then we just have to get Batman thrown in.... in a few years...

Though Legends/Flash/Arrow are definitely interweaving there universes a lot better this season, it actually feels a lot more connected now, rather than the just throw em in when you feel like it.