By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - DC TV shows - I've been impressed so far.

Azuren said:

No shit?

Yeah it's been available since early september I think.

Around the Network

Watched the first season of Flash and it was fun, but gave up halfway in the second season, too repetitive and not enough progress.

I loved Arrow for a while, but after season 2 or 3 it just began to be sometimes ridiculous and full of plot holes (for example, anyone with a few days of boxing training can kill the best killers in the world easily...). I dropped it after a few episodes in the season 4.

I need to watch Gotham though.

Season 3 and 4 of Arrow were pretty bad, but other than that, yeah, they've been pretty good. I haven't watched any of Supergirl, though, and never really plan on doing so.

I don't like WBs formula for tv shows so I doubt I'll like any of these. Unless WB changed their forumula of new Villian-defeat- end episode with slight progression of overall bigger story.

Flash is pretty good overall for Seasons 1 & 2 (haven't seen anything from 3).
Arrow was AWESOME in season 1, and pretty good in 2, mediocre in 3 and kinda shitty in 4. Basically the more pussy he gets ... the worse the show gets.

Supergirl is fucking terrible. Who the fuck can watch this shit... its honestly designed for juvenille females (hence the reason my daughters both get to to watch it... but also love it. They are 4 and 6).

Around the Network

Now if only the DC movies were even 1/10th as good as their shows.

method114 said:
I don't like WBs formula for tv shows so I doubt I'll like any of these. Unless WB changed their forumula of new Villian-defeat- end episode with slight progression of overall bigger story.

So no love for Supernatural then?

Supergirl is teenage kids romance melodrama BS.

Arrow's first season is a The Dark Night rip-off, which makes it good. After Season 1 it becomes an abortion.

Flash is pretty good actually but has it's melodrama by the side.

Legends of Tomorrow rips off Back To The Future, Terminator, Firefly (even a character of the show makes an appearance), and can't remember what other shows and they think they can get away with it by making a joke about those films. Special effects are decent but the dialogue and relationships between those characters are lame,

It is kind of cool when they all get together, the characters from all the series, though.

Gotham's first season is by the book procedural TV show with only a couple of things worth saving, but gets better on Season 2.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Gotham Supergirl are TRASH!

Flash and Season 1 and 2 of Arrow are very good

Seasons 3 and 4 of arrow and season 1 of legends were very bad

I would say you've seen some of the best

I don't think anything has even sniffed Daredevil or Jessica Jones' quality which I think should be in emmy talks. I believe JJ won a Peabody award and Bernthal deserves a nod for his performance. Also Tennant and D'onofrio have already deserved noms for their performances.

I am Iron Man

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
I don't think anything has even sniffed Daredevil or Jessica Jones' quality which I think should be in emmy talks. I believe JJ won a Peabody award and Bernthal deserves a nod for his performance. Also Tennant and D'onofrio have already deserved noms for their performances.

Exactly. Too bad Luke Cage isn't on the same level :/

Faelco said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

Exactly. Too bad Luke Cage isn't on the same level :/

The worst decision they took with Luke Cage was eliminating the Barber Shop. They should've left that place open and have characters there talking shit and making jokes, that dynamic was pretty good but no, they decided to shut that shit down.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1