By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Was Obama America's weakest president yet?

Rab said:
Machiavellian said:

In what way, are you trying to compare what a dictator can do compared to the US President??

Both are elected presidents, but one leads the other not so much  

To be fair Putin doesn't have a well organised opposition who put up stunningly electable candidates.  Whereas ... oh.

Around the Network

Just because he did not treated the USA as the Galactic Empire, that puts their nose in everything worldwide.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

Best President in past 30 years?

1. Reagan  ( I am more a liberal but I think from an image POV he is best) 
2. Obama
3. Clinton
4. Bush Sr
5. Bush Jr

LadyJasmine said:

Best President in past 30 years?

1. Reagan  ( I am more a liberal but I think from an image POV he is best) 
2. Obama
3. Clinton
4. Bush Sr
5. Bush Jr

You made me sad.  Yes, and all it's only been going down hill for center right voters...

...at what point do we just admit that the Republican party has a problem?

LadyJasmine said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

I agree, that wasn't what I was talking about.

Most people like the work Obama has done has president, but we still think America is a racist piece of shit country. 

What Obama scandals have there been? 

- Lying to Millions of American about the reality of Obamacare ( can keep your plans) , when they could not. 

- NSA Scandal 

There are others but those are the main ones. 

I'm not sure I'd call that a scandal, more like a perpetuated lie. 

And the NSA scandal transcended Obama as it started before he was president.

I was mainly referring to personal/family scandals or personal background illegal doing. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network

No, that was bush.

He has helped rebuild relations with most major nations in Europe, the Syrian mess was created by Bush administration in the first place, both of them (Jr. and Sr.). Losing Turkey as an ally under Erdoğan and Philipines under the despot Duterte might not be a bad thing at all and China was going to get stronger regardless of who is at the helm in the US, they are an immense industrial force to be reckoned with and would still be under any other president. Most of China's fall in GDP came in the financial crisis, which affected the whole world and ran entire nations bankrupt, this crisis was in no small part set about by former presidents and callous policies of the 90's and early 2000's. Keeping China down, keeping the entire world down and ruining Portugal, Ireland, Italy, Greece (they sort of had it coming though), Spain and kicking Slovenia and Slovakia in the nuts, causing chaos in the UK, halving Japan's export and causing immense harm to several major currencies and trade relations, including those between rich and poor regions. Causing a huge rise in extremist right movements in Hungary, Poland, Germany, Greece and France and helping to provide these acquire more actual political power and influence. Yeah, sound strategy, gotta keep 'em Chinese in check.

If I had to choose between a super power that is "assertive" and starts illegal wars across the globe at the behest of privately invested politicians who have made death into business and a more modern superpower that values diplomacy and nuance in foreign policies, I'll take the latter thanks.

ArchangelMadzz said:
LadyJasmine said:

- Lying to Millions of American about the reality of Obamacare ( can keep your plans) , when they could not. 

- NSA Scandal 

There are others but those are the main ones. 

I was mainly referring to personal/family scandals or personal background illegal doing. 

Well I think the NSA was a huge betryal to his young supporters.

He got elected saying the Bush era was gone but he meant it will cotinue until someone said anything. 

No.

And by tge way... Turkey became a terrible dictatorship in practice. It is good that Obama didn't side with it. That "president" they have atm is an insane person that will kill loads of people. So, yeah... you rewally don't want to side with such people.

LadyJasmine said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Well I think the NSA was a huge betryal to his young supporters.

He got elected saying the Bush era was gone but he meant it will cotinue until someone said anything. 

And you think any President would have had the power to put a stop to it? 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'