By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Emily Rogers: Splatoon, Mario Kart, And Zelda For Nintendo Switch Will All Be Enhanced Ports

StarOcean said:
She is so full of shit. Why do you give this bitch the time of day? It's been proven time and time again she doesn't actually know anything. Even her NS reveal "prediction" was stolen. As is this info. She doesn't know anything

O_O

Around the Network
Conina said:

So ports/remastered/cross-gen games and no backwards compatibility... now I'm waiting for the announcement of online modes behind a paywall/subscription. ;)

Gods, oh gods please no...

StarOcean said:
She is so full of shit. Why do you give this bitch the time of day? It's been proven time and time again she doesn't actually know anything. Even her NS reveal "prediction" was stolen. As is this info. She doesn't know anything

Wow, StarOcean. Please don't kill me!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

StarOcean said:

Wait she stole this from someone and not the trailer? Are you serious? xD

AZWification said:
StarOcean said:

Wow, StarOcean. Please don't kill me!

I'll keep on until this site stop believing what she says

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
StarOcean said:

Anyone with originality could have guessed it. She only said this after many others had

StarOcean said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Anyone with originality could have guessed it. She only said this after many others had

Well that doesn't mean she stole from anyone, she saw the trailer and got the same information out of it as everyone else, only she is spinning it as if it's her own info.

Im hoping digital bought version will get a discount (at least) or just be able to download the switch version, no backwards comp. really sucks, but makes sense because of the cartridges.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

KLXVER said:
Eagle367 said:

You mean now that nintendo has finally done it, every console developer. so you loved only Nintendo before and now you hate all of em?

I have loved Nintendo for close to 30 years now, but that doesnt mean I will love everything they do.

What I am asking is that now you hate them as well?

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Einsam_Delphin said:
StarOcean said:

Well that doesn't mean she stole from anyone, she saw the trailer and got the same information out of it as everyone else, only she is spinning it as if it's her own info.

I'm not going to give her credit for anything -her observation or not. She's got a nasty track record of stealing info as it is. Giving her any credit is too much credit