By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV is "very good"

think-man said:
vivster said:

I don't demand diversity. I demand nothing less than every character being female. It's just the right thing to do.

In most FF games I was able to build an all female party.

That's weird man.

You're weird!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Nem said:
The world always looked good. My problem has always been the combat and the performance.

And despite what people say, i just don't enjoy the combat very much. I can see myself falling asleep playing it. Also, i didn't see enough variety in it to stay interesting for 100 hours.

I'm not hating. I just played the demo and didn't like it. Because its a mainline FF, i will end up buying it. But not before a price drop. At that point i will see if my concerns verify.

Not a problem, just remember to put some sellotape on your controller to hold down the attack button and you`ll be fine

Don't you love when you can play games with one hand, Square Enix is so thoughtful in catering towards a wider audience of people who want to do other things that involve private time and play. 

Ka-pi96 said:
Nem said:
The world always looked good. My problem has always been the combat and the performance.

And despite what people say, i just don't enjoy the combat very much. I can see myself falling asleep playing it. Also, i didn't see enough variety in it to stay interesting for 100 hours.

I'm not hating. I just played the demo and didn't like it. Because its a mainline FF, i will end up buying it. But not before a price drop. At that point i will see if my concerns verify.

Not a problem, just remember to put some sellotape on your controller to hold down the attack button and you`ll be fine

Just another point where earlier FFs are superior. In FFXII you didn't even need to hold a button during fights.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Ka-pi96 said:
Acevil said:

Don't you love when you can play games with one hand, Square Enix is so thoughtful in catering towards a wider audience of people who want to do other things that involve private time and play. 

One handed play with an all male party? Sounds more like they wanted to narrow their audience a bit rather than cater to a larger one

Well usually all you have to do is put a wig on the male character, and he basically will look hotter than the female characters and sort of look like Lightning. I saw it in one of the games!

Ka-pi96 said:
Acevil said:

Well usually all you have to do is put a wig on the male character, and he basically will look hotter than the female characters and sort of look like Lightning. I saw it in one of the games!

But... boobs?

Besides, I don`t think there`s enough wigs in the world to make this look like a hot female...

He has bigger boobs than some. 

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
vivster said:
Of course critics love it. It's the most boring and mainstream FF ever, that's why western audiences gobble it up. It's FF6 all over again.

If its anything like FFVI, then this will become one of the best FF games ever made. I highly doubt it though but will likely be better than XIII and VIII.

lonerism said:

I'm hoping FF XV will not run like shit on my OG PS4

That's is my only concern lol

Me too along with the holding down the button to attack.

think-man said:

Well how is this different from an all female cast like 10-2? plus I edited my message 

Because he believes there's a conspiracy of repressing the female gender in the world of Eos.

At this point I wouldnt be surprised if he boycotts the game :P!!!!

FF VIII is one of my favs

No surprises there. Always believed!

BasilZero said:
think-man said:

Be-tray-al-thon :O

You told me it was FFIX :(!!!!!

He said 'one of'. 8 is great.

Remember, FFXIII is a bad final fantasy game but it's still a good game.

Hmm, pie.

BasilZero said:
The Fury said:

He said 'one of'. 8 is great.

Remember, FFXIII is a bad final fantasy game but it's still a good game.

lol I'm just teasin'

hahahaha yeah "one of"

think-man said:

Hell yeah, Final Fantasy VIII is amazing.