By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV is "very good"

BraLoD said:
BasilZero said:

"Its good".

I mean, some highlights, what is good and what is not

Just read the damn thing xD it;s worth reading.

Around the Network

I'm looking forward to the game. I'm not entirely sold on the open world thing, I feel overwhelmed by games that follow that path and then neglect the storyline. I'd rather a fairly linear storyline that opens up at a certain point, but never sacrificed important story details for it.

I'm very happy with an all male cast. Main line Final Fantasy games usually have crappy female characters that do nothing but be a side hoe. From the ones I've played, I've only liked Garnet out of the female leads. Rinoa, Tifa, Yuna, Aerith... Bunch of sluts.

think-man said:
vivster said:

Which is also very Final Fantasy. All I'm saying is that FFXV is as far removed from the FF core as we've ever seen. Bothe in design and gameplay. And if that wasn't enough it also looks really really boring, which is not at all helped by the all male cast. Which is another thing that has never happened, no matter what a certain other forum member says.

Didn't the original Final Fantasy III have an all male cast?

Yeah I was right:

"Besides Final Fantasy III for the Famicom, is this the only numbered FFentry with a male-only party?" asked one commenter on Barukanlog. Other comments seemed let down by all the men.

There definitly was a female. At least on the remake.

Nem said:
think-man said:

Didn't the original Final Fantasy III have an all male cast?

Yeah I was right:

"Besides Final Fantasy III for the Famicom, is this the only numbered FFentry with a male-only party?" asked one commenter on Barukanlog. Other comments seemed let down by all the men.

There definitly was a female. At least on the remake.

In the original they were all males though 

Just watched their yt video. The puns in this game are giving me cancer.

"Noct" another one out.

Smh, who wrote this line. Anyway for me, the banter is defly the biggest selling point of this game. So glad the main casts do not fall into that edgy jrpg protag tropes anymore

Around the Network

Seems that we get finally the final fantasy we are waiting ten years long;)