ON PC

Haha, maybe  you can't .

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
fuallmofus said:
good to know i definetly gonna buy it.

ON PC

Haha, maybe  you can't .

I can see why people that aren't that interested would wait until a possible PC release. Personally I'll be getting this day one and probably two copies (midnight digital download and physical copy for my collection)

I'm beginning to think that games that have a lot of criticism when fitted revealed have a tendency to turn out to be much better games than games that receive nothing but praise and adoration when revealed (looking at you NMS).

I couldn't be happier though, I've personally been intrigued from the get go, still have one concern though but that will only be known when we get the game.

Nuvendil said:
deskpro2k3 said:

You're 10% correct, and 90% wrong in that statement.

Let me tell you why. Before Final Fantasy Versus XIII was reworked into Final Fantasy XV, the game original lore had her as a key character in the story. Thanks to Tabata's troublesome meddling, she was reworked as Lunafreya Nox Fleuret, who now serves a different role in the story than was planned for Stella. Which is lamesauce, cause they kept all the boyband names and looks, but they couldn't keep Stella?

tbh, Stella had me more pumped for FFvXIII than the knockoff Luna we have now in FFXV

Wasn't the rework done well before Tabata took over?  Nomura was over it during the change.  However, I personally have no issue with a strong female character who ISN'T and action-based one.  I find it quite limitting that the only strong female characters we seem to get are action girl type ones.  There's nothing wrong with fighters mind, many great male and female characters are fighters and so on.  But there's so much more variety in strong male characters that don't fight but are strong in character in their role than there seems to be for major female characters.

Still, if you liked the prior character fine enough, your taste is your business.  But if Luna is executed really well, I would be extremely pleased to see that.  

And the all male cast?  Doesn't bother me.  Give me a cast of good characters, I don't care what gender ratio is there.  

Not sure of who was directing at the time of the rework, but to be fair we've only seen Stella a few times in the trailers, and the same can be said about Luna, so there is still time for me to change my mind. Still though, I prefer Stella over Luna, but if they do Luna justice for that scene where she got smacked then it'll be cool.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
think-man said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Haha, maybe  you can't .

I can see why people that aren't that interested would wait until a possible PC release. Personally I'll be getting this day one and probably two copies (midnight digital download and physical copy for my collection)

You´ll be a good customer : )

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:

Well of course. People who think that FF13 sucks obviously only like boring things. Which is why they're also the most likely people to love FFXV.

More power to you I say. I wish I would love boring things so I could enjoy this game.

But you just said 15 will suck because it`s boring, mainstream and targeted to western audiences. All of those things are true of 13 as well...

That's just talk from people who haven't played all games. Except for Chocobos I've seen so far nothing from FFXV even hinting that it's a Japanese game let alone a Final Fantasy game. It's boring open world road trip bull.

FFXIII was colorful, whimsical, with a varied cast and an ultimately interesting and typical FF story. I'm not saying it didn't have weaknesses but at least it was something fun for a while.

FFXV is angsty teenagers on a road trip of grey and brown. A game where you have to look really hard to decide if it's Final Fantasy or just another Ubisoft open World Game is a bad Final Fantasy game. And that's exactly why western audiences will love it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Intrinsic said:
I'm beginning to think that games that have a lot of criticism when fitted revealed have a tendency to turn out to be much better games than games that receive nothing but praise and adoration when revealed (looking at you NMS).

I couldn't be happier though, I've personally been intrigued from the get go, still have one concern though but that will only be known when we get the game.

Well The Order 1886 got alot of criticism and we all know how that turned out xD

vivster said:
Ka-pi96 said:

But you just said 15 will suck because it`s boring, mainstream and targeted to western audiences. All of those things are true of 13 as well...

That's just talk from people who haven't played all games. Except for Chocobos I've seen so far nothing from FFXV even hinting that it's a Japanese game let alone a Final Fantasy game. It's boring open world road trip bull.

FFXIII was colorful, whimsical, with a varied cast and an ultimately interesting and typical FF story. I'm not saying it didn't have weaknesses but at least it was something fun for a while.

FFXV is angsty teenagers on a road trip of grey and brown. A game where you have to look really hard to decide if it's Final Fantasy or just another Ubisoft open World Game is a bad Final Fantasy game. And that's exactly why western audiences will love it.

Because the cast looks very western xD

This game will have the same impact as FFVII had back in the days.

think-man said:
vivster said:

Because the cast looks very western xD

Well yeah. They're totally all western white instead of yellow like all Asian people or indeed Chocobos.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.