By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch Preview Trailer

I guess it's better late than never. I just hope they don't fuck up this time.

Around the Network

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

StarOcean said:
I expect all we'll get is the name and if we're lucky... confirmation that it is a handheld, console, or both... or maybe we'll see a button or two. The name, is a guarantee. And thank God for that... this is it... this is the end of the NX threads... I'm so happy :')

Watch the name still be NX...

I was just going to say that they should up the ante from the Wii U and show neither the controller or the box.  Maybe just Reggie's face while she's playing it and some Amiibo plugged into him.  They can come to life and he can talk to them.

onionberry said:
I feel like I should have waited...bahh, it's just a butt.

Lol, I guess your insider friend was indeed telling the truth after all.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
onionberry said:

Lol, I guess your insider friend was indeed telling the truth after all.

Not going to do another bet, just in case!

Around the Network

HHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

onionberry said:

I told you. :)

Finally!!!!! NINTENDO HAS COMEBACK TO ... HOME! xD

In Sony We Trust!

StarOcean said:
I expect all we'll get is the name and if we're lucky... confirmation that it is a handheld, console, or both... or maybe we'll see a button or two. The name, is a guarantee. And thank God for that... this is it... this is the end of the NX threads... I'm so happy :')

It should stay NX... Like ds did!

DUAL SCREENS=DS

NX = Nintendo CROSS/HYBRID

This console is overly hyped mainly due to Nintendo's excessive secrecy ( People where even talking about NX under a  famous pizza box tease ), this console is engraved to people mind as NX, it must stay NX, because it will be benignant to stay NX for obvious reasons! ;)

StarOcean said:

To be honest, I would be OK with that. The name is pretty simple as is.