By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch Preview Trailer

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEESSSSS but please don't be some cryptic teaser and show what the actual thing is. I wonder if they'll show some games. Since this is a "preview" maybe they will not show them but hopefully they do.

Around the Network

Apperently, its only 3 minutes long. I hope they show it instead of it being some sort of a wonky strip tease

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Here we goooo

..and to be disappointed

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

We know it's going to be a teaser. Probably to announce the proper event xD. Fuck modern days.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT!!! ITS HAPPENING!

Around the Network
Keybladewielder said:
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEESSSSS but please don't be some cryptic teaser and show what the actual thing is. I wonder if they'll show some games. Since this is a "preview" maybe they will not show them but hopefully they do.

Oh, I wouldn't be surprised if this was just a preview trailer for the actual reveal that will happen on a later date.

AND THEN, THERE WAS LIGHT

F@ck@@! I was so close making the thread! lol bro

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
HYPEEEEEEEEEE! Although, I wasn't wanting it to be revealed this year, because it will hurt 3ds holidays sales
( which have greatly been increased since pokemon go release ) and Pokémon s/m sales, which combined with Pokémon go effect could lead to huge sales! Anyway, it might not affect them, a price drop is surely needed now, though!

I'm glad that the awaiting is over, albeit they might not fully reveal it... They could show it shaded  lol!

I feel like I should have waited...bahh, it's just a butt.

I expect all we'll get is the name and if we're lucky... confirmation that it is a handheld, console, or both... or maybe we'll see a button or two. The name, is a guarantee. And thank God for that... this is it... this is the end of the NX threads... I'm so happy :')

Watch the name still be NX...