By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch Preview Trailer

StarOcean said:
I expect all we'll get is the name and if we're lucky... confirmation that it is a handheld, console, or both... or maybe we'll see a button or two. The name, is a guarantee. And thank God for that... this is it... this is the end of the NX threads... I'm so happy :')

Watch the name still be NX...

I actually like that name, so I won't be surprised.

I'd be happy if they show something about the console concept. Handheld, hybrid, or what.

Around the Network

I wonder how many crows shall be eaten

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

StarOcean said:

Don't say such horrible things.

spemanig said:
StarOcean said:

Don't say such horrible things.

Least it will be better than the "WiiU" name

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

BayonettaHair said:
aeee caralhooo

Hey, a brazilian =) Nice to see you buddy. I live in São Paulo. 

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

I guess it's better late than never. I just hope they don't fuck up this time.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

StarOcean said:
I expect all we'll get is the name and if we're lucky... confirmation that it is a handheld, console, or both... or maybe we'll see a button or two. The name, is a guarantee. And thank God for that... this is it... this is the end of the NX threads... I'm so happy :')

I was just going to say that they should up the ante from the Wii U and show neither the controller or the box.  Maybe just Reggie's face while she's playing it and some Amiibo plugged into him.  They can come to life and he can talk to them.

onionberry said:
I feel like I should have waited...bahh, it's just a butt.

Lol, I guess your insider friend was indeed telling the truth after all.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
onionberry said:
I feel like I should have waited...bahh, it's just a butt.

Lol, I guess your insider friend was indeed telling the truth after all.

Not going to do another bet, just in case!