By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch Preview Trailer

Only 3 minutes.... I guess they did say only a trailer. Hopefully at the end is when the official announcement direct or conference will be.

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

Around the Network

F@ck@@! I was so close making the thread! lol bro

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
HYPEEEEEEEEEE! Although, I wasn't wanting it to be revealed this year, because it will hurt 3ds holidays sales
( which have greatly been increased since pokemon go release ) and Pokémon s/m sales, which combined with Pokémon go effect could lead to huge sales! Anyway, it might not affect them, a price drop is surely needed now, though!

I'm glad that the awaiting is over, albeit they might not fully reveal it... They could show it shaded  lol!

I feel like I should have waited...bahh, it's just a butt.

I expect all we'll get is the name and if we're lucky... confirmation that it is a handheld, console, or both... or maybe we'll see a button or two. The name, is a guarantee. And thank God for that... this is it... this is the end of the NX threads... I'm so happy :')

Watch the name still be NX...

Holy mother of god.

It's finally time ...

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
I expect all we'll get is the name and if we're lucky... confirmation that it is a handheld, console, or both... or maybe we'll see a button or two. The name, is a guarantee. And thank God for that... this is it... this is the end of the NX threads... I'm so happy :')

I actually like that name, so I won't be surprised.

I'd be happy if they show something about the console concept. Handheld, hybrid, or what.

I wonder how many crows shall be eaten

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                                           Nsfw Anime Thread                                     

StarOcean said:

Don't say such horrible things.

Well, this is new.

Read.

spemanig said:
StarOcean said:

Don't say such horrible things.

Least it will be better than the "WiiU" name

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                                           Nsfw Anime Thread                                     

BayonettaHair said:
aeee caralhooo

Hey, a brazilian =) Nice to see you buddy. I live in São Paulo. 

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.