By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch Preview Trailer

vivster said:

You are absolutely right. If you know nothing then everything is new.

But we on this forum already know everything. and all the additional info will be revealed before your glorious "full reveal" that will just tell us again the things we already know.

And if you don't start spelling "reveal" correctly like a human being despite being told several times I'm gonna report you for trolling.

You know everything, vivs? Good, cause I don't feel like waiting, so spill the beans. Come on. Start at the very beggining with Adam and Eve and how they did it. You know, the big bang.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network

oh man, just found out about this and the day became exciting instantly.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

My body is ready !

Ah so they did want NX to be tangibly known before the holidays afterall. This is just a teaser, but maybe the full reveal could still happen this year. I'm just dying to know what the game line-up is gonna be, and I doubt we'll see any in just a 3 minute trailer, but finally seeing the hardware is nice too.

It seems that they will show new 3D Mario alongside Zelda NX today.

Around the Network

I hope they will at least show what the console looks like

A three minute teaser from Nintendo UK, pump the brakes Nintendo. Way too aggressive of marketing strategy, lol.

Miyamotoo said:

:O :O :O

Are they gonna show a NEW FUCKING MARIO today??

OMG now I'm really excited

OMGOMGOMG And I was ready for a boring day, but my god this is amazing news

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Goodnightmoon said:
Miyamotoo said:

:O :O :O

Are they gonna show a NEW FUCKING MARIO today??

OMG now I'm really excited

So, what will it be? Mario Galaxy 3? Super Mario World 2? Super Mario Sunshine 2? Super Mario 64-2 ?

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3