By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch Preview Trailer

It leaked!

Or not :c

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
vivster said:
I trust Laura. So I guess the only new thing today will be the name?

Name, console itslef, NX Zelda and most likly date of full reveal.

Miyamotoo said:
vivster said:
I trust Laura. So I guess the only new thing today will be the name?

Console itself we already know. It's a box that has a tablet and detachable controllers. It probably has a color too. Zelda will will look the same on NX. Not that the majority of Nintendo fans could see a difference. The full reveal is irrelevant since we already know everything. After the preview we will be getting all the rest of the info in snippets over the coming days.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

LipeJJ said:

It leaked!

Or not :c

It's everything I wanted :'')

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

vivster said:
Miyamotoo said:

Console itself we already know. It's a box that has a tablet and detachable controllers. It probably has a color too. Zelda will will look the same on NX. Not that the majority of Nintendo fans could see a difference. The full reveal is irrelevant since we already know everything. After the preview we will be getting all the rest of the info in snippets over the coming days.

You know how console looks, controller and how exactly is working whole concept!? We dont know if Zelda will be same at NX and we definitely dont know name. If you really know that, huge part of market does not, because regularly consumers don't read rumours just hardcore fans.

This is preview of NX, not fully reavile with all infos, games, partners, specs, price..

Around the Network

Well I'm super late to the party but anyways...

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! SO SOON!!!! YES!!!! NX!!!!! AANSNWBDEUFBKSNFNE!!!!

Ok that's it, now let's be prepared for the internet meltdown once is revealed.

How many hours left btw?

Miyamotoo said:
vivster said:

You know how console looks, controller and how exactly is working whole concept!? We dont know if Zelda will be same at NX and we definitely dont know name. If you really know that, huge part of market does not, because regularly consumers don't read rumours just hardcore fans.

This is preview of NX, not fully reavile with all infos, games, partners, specs, price..

You are absolutely right. If you know nothing then everything is new.

But we on this forum already know everything. and all the additional info will be revealed before your glorious "full reveal" that will just tell us again the things we already know.

And if you don't start spelling "reveal" correctly like a human being despite being told several times I'm gonna report you for trolling.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Ka-pi96 said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Well I'm super late to the party but anyways...

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! SO SOON!!!! YES!!!! NX!!!!! AANSNWBDEUFBKSNFNE!!!!

Ok that's it, now let's be prepared for the internet meltdown once is revealed.

How many hours left btw?

If I calculated it right... then it`s about 6 hours & 40 minutes.

Thanks! That's so damn soon!

vivster said:
Miyamotoo said:

You are absolutely right. If you know nothing then everything is new.

But we on this forum already know everything. and all the additional info will be revealed before your glorious "full reveal" that will just tell us again the things we already know.

And if you don't start spelling "reveal" correctly like a human being despite being told several times I'm gonna report you for trolling.

Again, we dont know how console looks, controller and how exactly is practicly working concept or is that whole NX concept!? We dont know if Zelda will be same at NX and we definitely don't know name. Only thing we know from all this is how hybrid concept looks.

I relly have hard time with word "reveal", I dont do that on purpose.

Just got out of bed, I guess I must still be dreaming. How nice it would be if my dreams became reality.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3