By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch Preview Trailer

Jranation said:
Nautilus said:

HOHOOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHO not a chance.

Its going to get worse.

Im expecting lots of rumor threads and prediction threads to get a little........ bump! 

Not only that, my boy, I fully expect MUCH more threads now. This time they will be speculating launch line up, future games, specs, comparisons, secret projects, price, etc. There will be much more content to speculate about. All we had was based on some vague statements, imagine now with some substance? I expect 10+ NX threads per day from now on.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Nintendo! Could you really have not done this yesterday when I didn't have to be at work during the reveal? T___T

This is apparently the dev kit, from 4Chan, so it may well be fake, but at least it'll be the last fake. 

That's the "base unit" detached from the controller sides I take it. 

WH DID I HAVE TO BE ASLEEP WHEN THEY FINALLY ANNOUNCED THIS?!?!?!?!

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
WH DID I HAVE TO BE ASLEEP WHEN THEY FINALLY ANNOUNCED THIS?!?!?!?!

Same man. I tend to wake up during the middle of my sleep, but if it happens, it's going to be hard to go back to bed. I foresee a bad night ahead.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Finally!!!

I need to admit my eyes filled with tears after saw news! xD

bunchanumbers said:
I'm gonna flip the table if its a 720p tablet. Don't F*** me Nintendo.

You can flip table right away. :D

http://nintendoeverything.com/rumor-details-about-what-to-expect-from-tomorrows-nx-preview-trailer/

Absolutely stoked!  Here...we...go!

Announcement of an announcement... I'll take it!

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

I trust Laura. So I guess the only new thing today will be the name?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.