By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch Preview Trailer

Finally! Not a moment too soon, the suspense is killing us (and their stock)! I have to work tonight but I'm gonna love coming home and bathe in NX news!

Around the Network
Peh said:
Goodnightmoon said:

:O :O :O

Are they gonna show a NEW FUCKING MARIO today??

OMG now I'm really excited

So, what will it be? Mario Galaxy 3? Super Mario World 2? Super Mario Sunshine 2? Super Mario 64-2 ?

It seems it's not sequel of any previous 3D Mario game, but new 3D Mario game.

Finally! I'm sure this 3 minute video will spark even more rumors and speculations though.

KLXVER said:
Finally! I'm sure this 3 minute video will spark even more rumors and speculations though.

Well, if we managed to fill a year with hundreds of NX speculation threads knowing only the codename, imagine what we can do with three minutes of actual information.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Miyamotoo said:
Peh said:

So, what will it be? Mario Galaxy 3? Super Mario World 2? Super Mario Sunshine 2? Super Mario 64-2 ?

It seems it's not sequel of any previous 3D Mario game, but new 3D Mario game.

The Legend of Peach? :D

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network
Peh said:
Goodnightmoon said:

I'd bet in something different to all of them. We know that they like to innovate. Not sure if that's good sometimes xD.

KLXVER said:

Where does it say 3 minutes?

Turkish said:
KLXVER said:

Where does it say 3 minutes?

I dont know. Just saw several people here say it...

Peh said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Would that be Super Mario 128? Would that make the NX the Nintendo 128?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

If we don't get specs, its not worth much, but its something.

Twitter @CyberMalistix