By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Religion/Politics Threads: This really needs to stop(plus a poll)

What is your opinion on this matter?

I'm fine with these threads. 74 28.68%

They seriously need to stop. 115 44.57%

Couldn't care less. 69 26.74%

Total:258

Fuck yes, please!
Shut em down!
Just have a thread for Politics and for Religion.

Around the Network
Miguel_Zorro said:

The politics and religion threads definitely keep us busy.  

I'll post some sort of a poll.

It's part of being on VGC. 

If you volunteered to be a mod, expect to be busy dealing with outlandish OPs and locking them. Religious or not.

People are leaving because VGC has become an outdated mess, outdated in its design, in its lack of sales updates, in its usability on moble devices. Don't blame it on something that has always been part of VGC.

Okay we can end it by simply answering all the treads at once:

1. God doesn't exist. We all know it. Even if there is a divine force, it is probably beyond our comprehension.
2. The holocaust happened
3. Believing in something a fact that isn't provable can not be considered logical. This not only applies to God itself, but also applies to crazy mythological stories and stories like Noah's Ark.

There. Solved it for you.

In atheist, but I get embarrassed with how much hatred some people here feel for religion and religious people, seems like they preach too much about respecting others without ever trying to do it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

WagnerPaiva said:
Arlo said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. At least keep anything non-gaming off the front page hot topics.

Hey, are you really Arlo from Youtube? I am a huge fan of your show. Superb job!

Thanks!

Around the Network

Atheists are always talking like robots, using words like "illogical" and whatnot. But the truth is, we're all illogical. HUMAN BEINGS are illogical. Every single person on this site is illogical. Why do we play videogames? They serve no purpose for survival what so ever, yet we spend our hard-earned cash to indulge in them. Why?

If logic was truly all there was to life, all there was in you, you'd spend every dime you made on your survival. Yet you spend your money on something as pointless as videogames. Why is that?

Tell me you've never had a cheeseburger or piece of candy, or any kind of junk food, and tell me again how "logical" you are.

If the filter worked properly there'd be no problem. I come on forums to get away from all that noise.

The PS5 Exists. 

mjk45 said:
It's Badgenomes fault when he was here ,the political threads where entertaining and I'm sure he would have made the Religious ones just has good.

We need to bring the bastard back.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I normally find those threads boring.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

The moderator need to be serious about this, religious and political conflict can start a war not just in real world, even people can be smarter to breakdown a server by doing DDOS if some group are feel misjudge and feel disappointed. Hell even Lizard squad are an extremist that support ISIS and can break gaming server like PSN and and Xbox Live. I guess we just need to stick with gaming discussion, console fanboy wars will never start a third world war LOL unlike religious and political debate.