By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS Community Reborn!!!Welcome back to Hometown this summer-Jak is back-Persona almost here!!!

What release on April are you most excited for?

Persona 5 121 66.85%

Drawn to Death 7 3.87%

Yooka Laylee 16 8.84%

Outlast 2 4 2.21%

The Deer God 0 0%

What Remains of Edith Finch 4 2.21%

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 2 1.10%

Parappa the Rappa Remastered 10 5.52%

Little Nightmares 4 2.21%

Other 13 7.18%

Total:181

Speaking of Final Fantasy, we got our first look at best girl Rikku from FFX in World of Final Fantasy.

Also, if anyone is interested, here's an interview about Tomb Raider and celebrating 20 years of the franchise. About 5 minutes and they talk about psvr and ps4 pro as well.

Halloween Event in Overwatch trailer for those that might've missed it.

Also, for those that said I could add their PSN IDs, I put them in the Friends List in the OP.

Around the Network
Landguy said:
wasn't 60fps the plan with the PS3?

Sony never plans on using 60FPS except for Gran Turismo and fast games. If you like 60FPS PC and Nintendo are the way to go these days. Sony offers more cinematic games with 30fps these days as main exclusives, Until Dawn, Uncharted, Detroit, Ratchet and Clank, God of War 4. Which benefit more from better graphics than 60fps. Which is totally fine by me, but don't expect Sony to make more 60fps titles in the future since you will be dissapointed.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Qwark said:
Landguy said:
wasn't 60fps the plan with the PS3?

Sony never plans on using 60FPS except for Gran Turismo and fast games. If you like 60FPS PC and Nintendo are the way to go these days. Sony offers more cinematic games with 30fps these days as main exclusives, Until Dawn, Uncharted, Detroit, Ratchet and Clank, God of War 4. Which benefit more from better graphics than 60fps. Which is totally fine by me, but don't expect Sony to make more 60fps titles in the future since you will be dissapointed.

I gave up on 60fps a long time ago.  i just thought the thread title a little more than ironic...

It is near the end of the end....

Landguy said:
Qwark said:

I gave up on 60fps a long time ago.  i just thought the thread title a little more than ironic...

Yeah

That's the point :p

There is a Nisa sale going on right now, if you havent played the games then Disgaea is more than worth it at those prices.

Around the Network

The sale going on right now looks nice.

Might get Psycho-Pass, Disgaea 1 and 2.

BraLoD said:
Shadow8 said:

The sale going on right now looks nice.

Might get Psycho-Pass, Disgaea 1 and 2.

Lucky bastard, I want Disgaea 2 sitting on my PS3 so bad...

Couldn't you just make a us account if you want it that badly?

BraLoD said:
Shadow8 said:

Couldn't you just make a us account if you want it that badly?

I have an US account.
I don't but games from there, tho.
I just want it on our store already, the first, third, forth, d2 and fifth are all there, just not the second for some reason...

Ah I see, that sucks man.

BasilZero said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Right, so what you`re saying is that the original PS Nation thread (Pezus) was like FFVIII, awesome. Then after it came Gooch`s thread (IX), still pretty awesome but not quite at the same level. And now this one should be like FFX, ie. the best one.

Nah, but seriously, why the new thread?

Pezus Thread = Final Fantasy VII

Gooch Thread = Final Fantasy VIII

Shadow Thread = Final Fantasy IX

Ruined. 

Just got the 100% trophies in the Tour Mode of Drive Club, damn... I have to say that is easily one of my if not my favourite game on the PS4 to date, it's just such a beautiful looking racer, really there isn't a time when I'm playing it that it doesn't just make me feel warm and fuzzy with next gen shiny graphics.

If anyone was considering a driving game and feels drawn away from Driveclub because of the launch day issues it had, I really can't recommend the game enough for anyone who enjoys a beautiful driving game, 12 player races, day/night cycle, some of the most impressive weather effects you will ever encounter in a game. Just yeah... it's an experience which should be had by all with a ps4 imo.

(unless you're waiting on the VR version of it which is out... (now?) soon, I'm not sure if that still features the same modes for the non VR owners but yeah, Drive club and its season pass (+ bikes expansion) are money well spent if you enjoy a driving game and want to see how many polygons the PS4 can throw around the place.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive