By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS Community Reborn!!!Welcome back to Hometown this summer-Jak is back-Persona almost here!!!

What release on April are you most excited for?

Persona 5 121 66.85%

Drawn to Death 7 3.87%

Yooka Laylee 16 8.84%

Outlast 2 4 2.21%

The Deer God 0 0%

What Remains of Edith Finch 4 2.21%

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 2 1.10%

Parappa the Rappa Remastered 10 5.52%

Little Nightmares 4 2.21%

Other 13 7.18%

Total:181

I just wanted to post this here in case anyone else has been affected by this issue - Not sure if it's just a UK thing or if it's global.

Sony have refunded some payments for purchases made and in doing so also banned accounts that received a refund giving them error WS-37368-7, There is a lot of people on the UK PSN twitter help reporting the same issues of a refund happening for some paypal payments followed by a banned PSN account.

It happened to me last night got a random refund from 3 weeks ago from Sony and then an hour or so later I was booted of PSN during a game of World of Tanks and then no longer able to log back in into PSN, I was able to log in and play as normal this morning though but reading through twitter there are still a lot of people with banned accounts.

Edit: Just saw an article on Kotaku about it - http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2017/06/29/psa-paypal-just-did-a-mass-chargeback-on-psn-transactions