By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS Community Reborn!!!Welcome back to Hometown this summer-Jak is back-Persona almost here!!!

What release on April are you most excited for?

Persona 5 121 66.85%

Drawn to Death 7 3.87%

Yooka Laylee 16 8.84%

Outlast 2 4 2.21%

The Deer God 0 0%

What Remains of Edith Finch 4 2.21%

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 2 1.10%

Parappa the Rappa Remastered 10 5.52%

Little Nightmares 4 2.21%

Other 13 7.18%

Total:181
BraLoD said:
VGPolyglot said:

Have you played Silent Hill? The cat gets pwned in that game!

Silent Hill suxks

It's missing the part where you can hear the cat get killed, but you can see the bloody aftermath!

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
July PS+ games:

PS4: Until Dawn, Game of Thrones, That's You
PS3: Tokyo Jungle, Darkstalkers Resurrection
PS Vita: Don't Die Mr. Robot, Element 4l

Good shit.

axumblade said:
Well, I voted on which game I will be buying come April....

April is a long ass month.

Just bought Steamworld Dig and Fallout 4.

Steamworld Dig has been so far brilliant.The game has an excellent pace, exploration is so satisfying, and it simply has a aura to it thats really relaxing.I highly encourage anyone who hasnt playyed it yet to buy it.Its ridiculosly cheap during this mid year sale, and the game is great.

Fallout 4 on the other hand, it has been a dissapointment so far.I dont know, nothing has grabbed me.The combat seems mediocre, the UI is simply atrocious, the inventory is a mess in my opinion.Played about 10 hours, so my opinion could change, but I cant see this game getting that much better.It lacks a soul, in my opinion.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I could change the poll to "What game are you most excited to play for the summer?" if anyone's interested.

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
I could change the poll to "What game are you most excited to play for the summer?" if anyone's interested.

Do it

Nautilus said:
Fallout 4 on the other hand, it has been a dissapointment so far.I dont know, nothing has grabbed me.The combat seems mediocre, the UI is simply atrocious, the inventory is a mess in my opinion.Played about 10 hours, so my opinion could change, but I cant see this game getting that much better.It lacks a soul, in my opinion.

I'm playing Fallout 4 right now too. It took me a while to get into it, mainly because I kept dying. But I'm enjoying it now, the gunplay is ok and I like the Wasteland, even if I think it lacks really memorable areas. I don't agree entirely that it doesn't have a soul, but I do think it is a game that plays it very safe and seems to be made with a checkbox in mind. The series hasn't really progressed in any meaningful way in the decade since Fallout 3, but overall i still like it.

I can understand why some wouldn't get along with it for sure. It's not as good as Skyrim either

celador said:
Nautilus said:

I'm playing Fallout 4 right now too. It took me a while to get into it, mainly because I kept dying. But I'm enjoying it now, the gunplay is ok and I like the Wasteland, even if I think it lacks really memorable areas. I don't agree entirely that it doesn't have a soul, but I do think it is a game that plays it very safe and seems to be made with a checkbox in mind. The series hasn't really progressed in any meaningful way in the decade since Fallout 3, but overall i still like it.

I can understand why some wouldn't get along with it for sure. It's not as good as Skyrim either

I much orefer Fallout's world over Elder Scrolls. It's closer to home, it's more real, and we're playing a "what-if" adventure based on real life. The empty, barren wasteland and it's inhabitants making do with whatever they can find has charm that I personally enjoy. And New Vegas really rocks my socks so that helps.

Elder Scrolls seems a bit too clean to me. I love my fantasies and I do thoroughly enjoy ES, but if I put them against each other Fallout wins.

BraLoD said:
VGPolyglot said:

Silent Hill suxks

If your talking about the 2nd or 3rd game then no you sucks !!!

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

BraLoD said:
VGPolyglot said:

Silent Hill suxks

If your talking about the 2nd or 3rd game then no you sucks !!!

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share