By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Video: Bill Clinton accuser Juanita Broaddrick relives brutal rapes.

riecsou said:
I feel like foxnews journalists and msnbc journalists have taken over this thread lol.

Considering there's a video from Breitbart and then a video from John Oliver, we have far more one-sided sources than Fox and MSNBC.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

There's two things on par with rape. To ignore it or make out it's no big deal and the other is to make false accusations of being raped as that insults every person whom had ever had the tragic experience of it happening to them.

My partner was raped in her bed around 10 years ago, the guy climbed through her window at night time. She told me she beat him by forgiving him as it was no longer weight holding her down, I'm amazed at her strength by being able to do so.

Soriku said:
Bill Clinton will never be president now.

He threw this election away to Trump.

...Wait a minute

Who knows of she's telling the truth. I've heard the claims that Hilary pressured her to remain silent, which is not something I would put beyond her.

Under oath, this woman denied this in 1998.

This "interview" is done by Breitbart, Breitbart's chairman is head of Trump's campaign (O'Bannon), lol, hardly impartial, I wouldn't be surprised if she is being payed rather nicely by the Trump campaign.

This was always going to be the card Trump played anyway if his campaign was going badly down the home stretch, and lo and behold. 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Azuren said:

I only match levels of convincing, so blame your own argument for that.

The post you are quoting mentions specific things in my previous post that call for an answer which you did not address in your reply.  Are you being purposefully disingenuous or is it accidental? 

Oh, I'm not addressing them because neither of us are going to convince the other of anything. I find Hillary's incompetence more important of an issue than you do Trump's social ineptitude, and we're not going to say one another no matter how articulate the argument. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Bandorr said:
Lawlight said:
Who knows of she's telling the truth. I've heard the claims that Hilary pressured her to remain silent, which is not something I would put beyond her.

She could be. The first step would be to not sign an affidavit that says he DIDN'T do that.

When the FBI find no evidence of it, you sign an affidavit of it not happening, you wait 16 years to bring it up again.. and then get paid to come to debates - you start losing your credaiblity.

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/jill-harth-speaks-donald-trump-162607247.html

and http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

both frighten me more. Specially with that tape that just came out describing actions he would take on anyone, including married women.

The FBI have recently given special treatment to the Clintons, and I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't the first time. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

zero129 said:
Azuren said:

The FBI have recently given special treatment to the Clintons, and I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't the first time. 

People dont seem to notice this. You should check out another great thread from me on the clintons here http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221184&page=1# . Its been locked for now since not many wanted to believe what was in the original post. However i have since added links to the OP so it should be back open unless this site really is pro hillary but its worth the read imo.

The reason it was locked because the Facebook post didn't cite any sources for the claims at the time. Did you cite them after your thread was locked?

But Bill CLinton is in charge of fixing the economy, according to Hillary, so yes in a way

Azuren said:
Final-Fan said:

The post you are quoting mentions specific things in my previous post that call for an answer which you did not address in your reply.  Are you being purposefully disingenuous or is it accidental? 

Oh, I'm not addressing them because neither of us are going to convince the other of anything. I find Hillary's incompetence more important of an issue than you do Trump's social ineptitude, and we're not going to say one another no matter how articulate the argument. 

You know nothing of my position if you think my opposition to Trump is based on his "social ineptitude".  This alone illustrates that your perception of our relative positions, and their intractability, is flawed.  I honestly have no idea what you think justifies your claim that Hillary Clinton would be incompetent at being POTUS compared to Trump.  To be fair, though, social ineptitude on Trump's level does factor into his incompetence as POTUS. 

But my objection to your reply isn't even limited to Trump vs. Clinton.  A large segment of my post was talking about their contest in the context of our current electoral system.  I made an argument that I believe applies to any contest between our two major parties in that system given the current state of the minor parties.  You completely ignored this.  You also ignored the question of whether you were going to vote for Trump (versus no-one or a third party), but you've since implied the answer to that one already. 

P.S.  I'd like to address your statement, "I only match levels of convincing, so blame your own argument for that."  This implies that if you were faced with what you saw as a pathetic and foolish argument, you would respond with an equally pathetic and foolish response.  Why? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!